Stanks Hoe's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So since I figure I'll be chilling at the old age home for a bit cause rose is just so awesome! I might as well start a grow . These are my Tahoe OG girls. They are 4 weeks in veg from clones.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451537933.015187.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451537951.937591.jpg
Plus I have 2 chem OG girls
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451537977.048679.jpg

These girls will be going into flower as soon as I can find room or hemp goddess gives me a deal on hear dust collector light rails .

I won't be doing a log on my bloom room as it's already first day of 4 week Today but I will probably show pics of it.
Thanks for looking

Hey Stank, thanks. Your sincerity is not so much. LOL Welcome to the old folks home you little blank..

I too have a tahoe in veg. I was gifted a clone... I know nothing about it... Need to read up. Your clones look nice.

Glad your posting.

I bet those gonna be some Stanky Hoes.Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously stank...Hoes? Seriously tacky for whou are expecting from them...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Rose start super cropping that clone. LST it anything to get it to bush out or you will have a twig but you already know that.

Hemp goddess I no com pren day ???

I still have a seed popping addiction sigh... Just popped 5 kappo kush from sub rosa. I have no room but a lot of the other seeds I popped are looking make lanky mo fo

Stank put his hoe's in PLACE!!
They be stepping outta line . Transplanted into the final pot.

People with lanky OG experience . Should I just cut the tops off of the high parts so they will bush out?

I have been cracking the stems then letting them flop and heal it's making it bush but also the stem is all zing zag lol wonky mofo.

I also really wanna build a drip system to feed them so I can run a net system . Is it best to install the first net first day of bloom?

Ok back to talking to myself I see.

Super cropped them waiting on a bloom room opening for the hoe

2 more weeks and I flip the hoes to flower.

Trying to find me some tomatoe cages not easy.

Top those straggly girls stank. Some women on this site might take offense to you calling this amazing plant or our hoes. Ya know? Some of us feel this plant deserves respect...

Perhaps your plants will be kinder to you if you call them some thing else, ya know like Elizabeth.

Greenest of mojo stank!

Lmao
Elizabeth

The strain is called Tahoe so I shortened it .
I gotta spray them with mega wash bought some tonight to spray before the flip. Always good to do some maintence for bugs.

Perhaps your plants will be kinder to you if you call them some thing else, ya know like Elizabeth.

Rose, I chuckled, but I like your thinking...I think I will name my girls from now on!

Looking great Stank! Green mojo for the flip!!

Latest posts

Back