outdoor plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fr8trn

Reaction score
My name is Brian, I have no experience on growing indoor, or outdoor here is my problem,I have an outdoor plant that sprouted from god only knows where, I live in South America, right now the plant is a little over 2 feet tall, is there anything special I need to do to get it to produce buds, I do know it is a female plant, but I want to just let it grow naturally, it smells really skunky, also is there a way to speed up the budding process? The leaves are fairly narrow with sharp points, and is pretty dark in color, I would post pictures, but my camera is broken, I am a real rookie at this, what is the purpose of topping the plant, and what is the best time to do so?

you dont need to top the plant outdoors, just make sure that the plant is healthy and add fertilizers if they are hungry, and pray for something to come out of this God-sent plant

I have been around plants at different locations, and even tried quite a few, but yes, I am positive it's not hemp, I have a feeling it came from the neighbors place, they grow a lot, I know this from my wife who used to wath their place when they went on vacation, there is a huge palm tree in the neighbors back yard and has tons of birds in it, I was thinking maybe they got a seed by chance and pooped it into my backyard

Latest posts

Back