First grow to kick off new space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building the tables that will be used in my grow facility. I went for a multi purpose table, the removable panels allow me to lower the plants if necessary, gaining 2' of extra room, just incase something's a lil more stretchy.

View attachment image.jpg

well done! looks like you gonna grow wonderful weed!

So this guy tow trucked one of my BOGGLEGUM girls with a healthy dose of piss I didn't catch till the plant was burnt.

My BIG BLUE BOO is quite a stinker
View attachment image.jpg

Well it's been a crazy couple months but my girls are finally flowering in the new space. Satori haze are 8', blue aliens and GSC are 6', 7' Neville's Chems. View attachment image.jpg
Left to right tables accrosed the back
1 Bogglegum , 2 blue alien, and atomical haze 3 white widowxberry Bomb, yummy, Wappa, 4 satori haze

Tables a crossed the front, closest to the ladder is black dominas, and Forgotten OG, table closest to the other tables is one big white widow x berry bomb, and Neville's Chems

killer space, great looking grow man Green Luck 2 ya when first take down like 4 more weeks?

By the looks of it I think the BOGGLEGUMs will be the first down, being a 45-50 day breed, everything should follow right behind weekly.

45 days nice i like that gl :)

BOGS also gifted me a pack of the new lifestar to run as well, it too is a 45-55 run.
BOG seeds has some really nice gear, out of the 13 seeds popped, I got 2 males. I am running 5 out to flower, bred 2 one of each of the 2 pheno I got, which were a purple one and an all green. I also gifted a couple to a buddy in need.

I bred the green pheno back to Bogglegum, so F2 or 3 I have to still ask BoGs.
The purple pheno got hit with some PNW roots blue alien.

Bogs said these are great yielders as well

Latest posts

Back