air cooled HID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, this is not Spam. I do not understand why you would even think it is--there is no product being touted and no place of business being promoted.

Need to do some reading Cleanbud are your going to have some dead plants on your hands. You have to have fresh air being pulled in and stale air out to keep your babies happy.

I have one like the Blue Centrifugal. I have a controller that allows you to turn it up or down to get the speed/power ya need. Works great when im growing. LOL which has been awhile.:huh:

Need to do some reading Cleanbud are your going to have some dead plants on your hands. You have to have fresh air being pulled in and stale air out to keep your babies happy.

Yes, I agree. I think cleanbuds is just not quite getting ventilation. I need to figure out to explain it better.

Cleanbud, ventilation is the winter and the summer are different. Let's get you squared around for right now so that your plants do not die.

You do not need an intake fan, but you do need someplace for fresh air to be pulled in. Intakes are near the floor of the space. You need an exhaust fan located either in the tent or outside the tent. If outside the tent, you use ducting to connect the fan to the light. The other end of the light will be open or have a carbon filter connected, if necessary. The exhaust is higher in the space as hot air rises. In addition you need an oscillating fan moving the air around and to help strengthen the stems of the plants as they have no wind to do this.

Can You Run a air cooled hood without running a inline fan on it :confused2:

Latest posts

Back