Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blah, was struggling and worrying about the ph of the earth juice so I dumped it in the flower bed and did another feeding with the Bio Root. Did half dose, came out to 41ppm, then I added a few drops of cal/mag to be safe, brought the ppm upto 51. Plants were very thirsty, just started to droop or I caught them when they were sleepin....

Attachments

• 20150407_003731.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 105
I think I could use some advice on what I can do about / with this Satori..

Whats it going to look like in 2 months, under 24hr lighting? I'm guessing a 3x3 bush.. if I did nothing.

I think it might be best if I manage to keep it in the tent under 24/0 lighting with the auto's untill they finish.. roughly another 7 weeks, then switch it to 12/12.

Do you think this is possible? I think I would need to keep it small and short(so it would blend with my auto's), then let it fill out abit (or fill the extra space with clones)(maybe a scrog?), and flower it.. any suggestion muchly appreciated.

She is at her 7-8th node, can't remember but theres alot already.

7 weeks of veg for a satori u better top it now and start some serious lst or do what PJ does top it and cut the bottom 3 sets of nodes or wtv end result being you only have 5 or 6 branches on it. Otherwise that will be some type of monster by flip gl

Next.....just my $0.02, I really would not have put auto's in with regular photo period strains, you have caused yourself undue stress. Right now your in a pickle....and if I understand the satori strain, it seems to take 10-12 weeks to finish? I could be wrong but I know for sure you need to figure out how to flower the autos, and get the satori someplace you can veg it for a long while, while topping and training. Best of luck and green mojo. :)

Thanks for the replies,

I figured some combination of topping / LST. I don't want it to get too tall, but I don't want it to spread out and take over the whole tent either.. atleast not yet..

Yea Kraven, it could be extra stress, but I didn't want to pop a bunch a beans.. and didn't have the patience to go through with cloning to fill out the tent, so... popped the auto's and her. "IF" they can co-exist in the tent under 24/0 lighting, that would be ideal, and I think it is possible if I can keep her under control.

Time frame wise..

The 2 Narco's, and red poison claim 60 days seed to harvest.. its been 25 days, so 35 left, or 5 weeks so I could free up half the tent in 5 weeks
The white widow takes a lil longer at 75 days, so an extra 2 weeks or so..
--------------------------

Satori shows sex at week 6-8 according to THG ;) - so another 3-4 weeks yet.. to know if its a girl
And another 9 weeks to flower - doesn't really matter, will be filling the tent and end time is null

Say 2 weeks for clones to be rooted and healthy
and another 3 weeks in veg? Anyone know how many 3 week vegged clones it would take to fill a 2x4 tent?
So I can take cuttings for clones 5 weeks before I harvest auto's
Just gotta find a place to veg some clones for a few weeks... I have a 2x2x4(width) box that may do the trick..

The satori clones may end up sharing the tent with the 2 White Widows for the last 2 weeks, not sure if I should include the original plant with the clones, or maybe keep her locked away in a small box for cuttings

So time frame may just work out, looks like I could take my cuttings anytime now, which will also help keep her under control. The side branches are just starting to grow out some, so maybe in a few days I will setup an official cloning space and get to it.

Hey guys,

Looks like the Satori has alternating internodes on some of her side branches. I think I see some trichromes on her too -.- I moved a fan leaf and she smelled good
View attachment 20150409_224927.jpg
View attachment 20150409_225016.jpg

Here is WW#2 after being tied down, pre-flowers are coming on strong.
View attachment 20150409_224753.jpg
View attachment 20150409_224738.jpg

Here is the R.P, still light green.. must be the pheno type?
View attachment 20150409_224701.jpg
View attachment 20150409_224723.jpg

Here is Narco #1, I really like the way this one looks
View attachment 20150409_224708.jpg

Firstly, nice job! :aok: Everything is looking rather good!

Secondly, yep, alternating nodes on Satori! Cheers there :)

You don't like cutting your plants? I used to HATE it. I was one of the types that would flower 13 plants in one tent because I couldn't kill off the number I needed to kill to have my tent filled properly. Now-a-days, I'm quite good at it...but it doesn't bother me a tiny bit down inside.
As for topping / LST etc etc.. I love giving them a work out! They love it too! Be rough with em. :D

Thanks Dr, means alot coming from you.

I just hate having to cull / trim / top.. I feel like i'm hurting the plant. The day I cut them down its almost the same as shooting a deer. I get a sense of empowerment? I feel a great appreciation towards the plant / animal for providing for me, its kinda awesome, kinda sad. The plant lived, and died, for me.. there's something that leaves me in "awww" when I think about that.

Have u ever felt that way, a great appreciation towards your plant for providing you with some great smoke?

On the other hand, I really do enjoy doing LST. I find myself trying to be so careful that I do end up being rough with them.. haven't grown much in awhile so kinda still getting the feel for it back

i have a nice Dinafem White Widow girly growing also, gonna be interesting to compare...LST or Fimming is the way to go. topping a plant takes longer to heal an adds time to veg stage in my experience...BtL

Heya BtL,

It will be interesting to compare I will have to go check your grow out. The kicker is that mine are autoflower'ss.. so no cutting will be done due to the fact that they have no veg stage, so it would take away from fower time.

Thanks for stoppin by, im headin over to check yours out

What do you guys think,

Should I give them the juice yet? (earth juice)
Keep feeding them the same dose of bio root?
Or pure water?

I'm kinda leaning towards pure water, with maybe a little cal/mag.. It kinda looks like the Satori wants some extra magnesium.. I'm thinking the last 2 waterings with the bio-root are still there inside the large pots.

Thanks Dr, means alot coming from you.

I just hate having to cull / trim / top.. I feel like i'm hurting the plant. The day I cut them down its almost the same as shooting a deer. I get a sense of empowerment? I feel a great appreciation towards the plant / animal for providing for me, its kinda awesome, kinda sad. The plant lived, and died, for me.. there's something that leaves me in "awww" when I think about that.

Have u ever felt that way, a great appreciation towards your plant for providing you with some great smoke?

On the other hand, I really do enjoy doing LST. I find myself trying to be so careful that I do end up being rough with them.. haven't grown much in awhile so kinda still getting the feel for it back

Ohhh yeah, I used to be really bad at cutting plants and chopping em down was the worst. During harvest, even to this day.. I pause for just a few moments to reflect on the plant.. how it's lived.. hoping I cared for her enough. Yeah, I'm like that. I get that *sigh* of nostalgia and wishing I didn't have to kill the plant to harvest its goods...after the first one goes down, it's just a massive CUT fest and I don't think of it much anymore beyond that...but that first plant; Always get me.

The worst thing for me, was getting over killing off vegging plants so they could have more room to veg properly, and so that I didn't fill my 4x4 with 13 plants!! lol I've done 12 a few times and wouldn't do it again the way I was, that's for sure! hah :)

As for the feedings, I can't give any quality advice there. I have no right, considering my knowledge of soil apparently sucks according to my last 6 months of experience LOL!! :)

Wishing you well!

Thanks Doc,

I appreciate the honesty!

I'm going to try another batch of earth juice, before I threw the last batch in the garden I used it on a sickish plant that was very nute deprived. The plant took it in stride, showed lush green growth and is very happy. I guess seeing is believing, the nuted water had a ph of 4, and the plant loved it.

Anyways, I have 6 gallons bubbling, 3gal per bucket.
For each 3 gallons I added
1Tbsp molasses
1/2 tsp cal/mag
1tsp xatalyst
1Tbsp grow, and 1tsp EWC just for fun

Starting ph was 3.9, and 280ppm, its been about 4 hours and the ph is up past 4.0. I had a smoke and watched the ph meter, it took 10min to go from 4.04 to 4.05 :p

Not sure why the ph rose normally this time.. for what its worth this round I added some cal/mag, and also I put the molasses in first.

Latest posts

Back