Just joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordElSupremo

Reaction score
I mainly joined to get some guidance about a good strain. I've been growing Big Bud and I don't like it much because of slower growth and tendency to have hermaphrodites. I have done big grow rooms and small rooms over the last 35 years. I have no suitable place to outdoor grow, so I'm not interested any more. With all the wild life cameras cheap and numerous, it's a good way to get busted. Hard to do unless you live deep in the boonies. It's getting harder every year in the 48 to find a square yard with out a footprint, a cigarette butte, or a beer can. I've been in places you never would think would have traffic, and then here come people. For the last several years I've been doing only 5 to 9 plants at a time. I have a felony conviction for growing pot. IN my state, it's a felony and a mandatory five years in prison for 10 plants or more. And the penalties go up steeply from there. Remember the High Times article on Operation Green Merchant? Over 25 years ago? The feds just stormed in with search warrants at thousands of grow equipment stores nationwide. One of the guys that got raided in that national sweep was interviewed in High Times. They closed down his shop and seized his inventory even though they didn't find one bit of contraband in his store. That same guy was my man providing me with 30 clones each project. Afghanistan they were, and we got incredibly potent weed with those projects. In Green Merchant, the feds were looking for credit card records. It was the main target. They got them, he had them on file. Luckily, I paid cash for my stuff. I know it's a new era, but always pay cash!! The Feds took the credit card information and tried getting search warrants. They would show up at addresses of these customers and ask if they could search. It's actually worse now, I think. There's a "drug exemption" in the Fourth Amendment. Another thing to remember about being a weed grower in the U.S. They have gutted the Fourth Amendment! I'm only using my weed for myself, it helps a pretty bad spinal condition. I shouldn't have to be a criminal or feel like one just to grow the noble herb!

:48:welcome to Marijauana Passion. Here...take a hit.:48:

Latest posts

Back