Whoo Hee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saundu

Reaction score
I just got approved as a member. I have been smoking since 1987 and have had a couple attempts at grows. All three outdoors. Results were mixed and it appears I have lots to learn. I was working at friends grow helping him by trimming and all that other stuff that needs to be done in a large grow op. In Washington the laws changed and he hung on for awhile illegally and he went to jail for DUI....He closed his operation down but did provide me with some valuable lights, He inspired me to start growing my own. I am in the process of building grow rooms in my garage a veg and bud I just finished the wiring on both. I am now on to the sheetrock and insulation portion. I have some starts from a friend Ripped Bubba, and Black Cherry Soda, and maybe Chernobyl. Anyone heard of these?
I found this forum recently and am really impressed with the knowledge provided by all. I am a member of a poker and fishing forum and have learned a LOT previously. Thanks for having me aboard and I look forward to learning and learning and learning and can't wait to post some pics of my killa ganja...!

Welcome to the best grow forum on the net my friend. Those strains sound awesome. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome Saundu! Glad you are here and want to take the growing plunge. It is a great hobby. There are folks here that will help you get your set up the way you want.. Let us know if we can help and enjoy your time here and your time growing..

Welcome to MP Saundu! 1987 I was 6 lol

Ouch that stung.ZEM ..LOL.

That was the first time someone suggested I was old....maybe I am getting old. But I can bench 315 I bet your boyfriend cant? .......ask em...I can send video too.

LOL!

Saundu I was more laughing at myself for being a kid compared to you lol like you began smoking when i was still 6. I would not make older age a laughing matter did not mean to "sting" you, just a lil joke, i bet that you are not old in the body and the heart anyway :)

I dont need to bench 315,,,my pipe ,nor my bud light,,dont weigh near that much. Besides my old *** would blow up,,i mean out. :bolt:
I was 31 in 1987. Lol

bud light huh?..i am miller lite man myself. a beer along with a fat bowl does me just right. Zem no hard feelings I gots thick skin over here.
Man I look forward to getting my operation going. I only got three ounces left till I need to harvest more or else bust out my wallet and pay for it at the pot shop which is something I am trying to avoid.

Welcome to MP. LOL, you are not old--Here this should make you feel better. I was 36 in 1987, I started smoking in 1968.

Not sure how much you smoke, but this growing thing is going to take about 4 months, so glad you are getting ytour spaces set up. Tell us more about your set up. How big, what lights are you running?

What laws changed in WA that made your friend's grow illegal?

Latest posts

Back