800 hundred strains !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think that I will only get to try a small partion of those in my lifetime :p... options baby OPTIONS

DLtoker said:
And to think that I will only get to try a small partion of those in my lifetime :p... options baby OPTIONS

real sad i agree i want to try them all :chuck:

you seem to have missed everything from M to R?, i dunno how many strains that coveres, but i do know of a couple in there..

nice though.. nice

lol.. Also a lot of the strains you posted that are mixed, contain 2 strains you dont have listed.. but nice! lol

those are more likely only genetics everybody change the name when they mix it those are the one you can find in seed shops

im not complaining lol.. sorry if it seems that way

Your missing my favorite strain... DRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think dro can be classified as a strain per say...can it?

riz its cool man,

OK PEOPLES WHICH ONE IS THE MOST RARE ??

Im gonna go ahead and say "optimus prime"... Ive never heard of it, ive never seen it, ive never even heard mention..

sounds like the bomb though, what a name for a strain!

OPTIMUS PRIME
This mostly indica cross is a proud native of the BC coast. It is a stocky plant that matures to carry sweet heavy buds. With fairly good yields and a crystal clear energizing high, this strain is perfect for adding clarity to cosmic thoughts.

75% Indica - 25% Sativa

Ru-Pa sounds dope. Never heard, seen or hear mention of it either.

RU-PA

Big and fruity. Deceivingly strong with hidden delights. An excellent match, Heavy Duty Fruity, and Cotton Candy. Two monsters meet, so expect some great yields with this hybrid. The Cotton Candy female that was used, is a more recent selection that is currently being circulated between growers here. This C. Candy has a lighter smell and taste from what we are used to seeing locally. The HDF father was a hulk of a thing, with very closely placed internodes. The HDF should reduce the Candies stretch during flowering. Giving this the extra 7 to 10 days to finish, and you will be rewarded with some of the sweetest buds.
Flowering time indoors 56 to 66 days.

hahhah on man sorry :)
but is good to remaind people

Latest posts

Back