Weed moist after leaving window open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
so i left the window over night, and i live in san francisco so its usually pretty cold. and i had two nugs for a total of about a gram out, and when i came home the next day i felt it and it was kinda moist, like not to the point where it's not smokable, but enough to cause concern. is this bad for the weed. also is this possible for the outside air to do this over night, or could it be something else?

weed dont get that moist from being outside. even in the cool.
did it rain?

Dry MJ is like a sponge, if it is left in the open in a damp area it will soak moisture up, all it has done is absorbed a bit of moisture from the night air, it will re dry to its normal :)

No harm done.

Yeah, I agree. Just don't put it into something sealed before it dries out r it could get moldy.

I'd leave it out in the A/C for the night and check it tomorrow.:aok:

joe19406 said:
did it dry up?

ya it dried up good. and omg i got so high with my friend. i knew this was good weed when i broke it up because when you break it, it's really sticky and light green and smells hella dank right when you break it. anyways me and her went to drive to the store which is like 10 blocks away, it literally took us a half hour because i kept forgetting where i was. haven't been that high in a while.

Latest posts

Back