Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zepplin

Reaction score
I've heard a lot about growing with Hydroponics so I thought I would give it a try.
I like this site so I thought I would share.

Key Equipment: General Hydropnics WaterFarm (WF) 8-pack and a pair of 400 watt Sunbrite Reflectors outfitted with Safety Glass, Cooling Flanges, and Agro-sun MH bults.

Support Equipment: Hanna Grochek PH/PPM meter, Inline CanFan (270 cfm) for the lights and a exhaust fan (320 cfm) for the room. A wireless Temp/Humidiy gauge to keep track of temps without opening the room.

Bells and Whistles: CO2 injection system, Humidifier, Dehumidifier, Heater/Chiller for the WF controller an also and in-line pump+cycle timer to re-circulate the solution between the controllar and each of the 8 WFs. Additionally I added an Air-Stone to each WF.

Set it all up over Xmas Vac. (Santa was good to me this year)

29-Jan-08 No3-Small.jpg

3-Feb-08 No1-small.jpg

With the room setup I selected some GodBud Seed for my first try. Got 15 and managed to Germinate 10.
I soaked in PHed water overnigt and into rapid starter plugs on a heat mat in the dart until they sprouted. This was on Jan. 28 and three days later I had 10 sprouts!

I gave them 2 weeks under florescents and then transfered to the WFs. (I decided on a 18/6 light cycle for Sprout&Veg). When I first put them in they looked kind of wimpy in those big WF's but they grew quite fast. - Faster than I've ever managed outdoors, but of course outdoors I didn't have the degree of control I have with the Hydro.

After Five weeks of veg I was ready to flip them, so on March 21st they went on a 12/12 light cycle. Took about a week for Sex to be visible and I had to thin 3 out of the room, but I still have Five going at this point. Tommrow I'll post some of the flowering pics. All the Pics in this post are from Sprout/Veg Phase.

Picture 1 Seeds
Picture 2 Sprouts
Pictures 3&4 Week 1 of Veg
Picture 5 Week 2 of Veg
Picture 6 Week 3 of Veg
Picture 7 Week 4 of Veg
Pictures 8&9 Week 5 of Veg (Final Week)

27-Jan-08 No4-small.jpg

3-Feb-08 No4-small.jpg

16-Feb-08 No4-small.jpg

26-Feb-08 No15- small.jpg

1-Mar-08 No8 - Small.jpg

8-Mar-08 No5- small.jpg

15-Mar-08 No9-small.jpg

21-Mar-08 No9-small.jpg

25-Mar-08 No1-small.jpg

you must have been a real good boy z, looks like all u gotta do is fire that puppy up. good luck. love to see pics, when up and running. :)

banjobuzz said:
you must have been a real good boy z, looks like all u gotta do is fire that puppy up. good luck. love to see pics, when up and running. :)
WOW, how was that 4 timing, we must be on the same wave lenght. fantastic pics z, very nice set-up man. :eek: :hubba: ...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Very excellent set-up. You should have little problems growing!

Thanks MeNtAlPaTiEnT,

So far so good. I'm satisified with the ways things are going so far, but I've already got a list going of improvments to make the next grow easier.

Zepplin:D

MrPuffAlot said:
And I thought I spent alot when I first started..

Hey MPA:)

Yeah, ended up spending more that I thought I would. Lucky for me, my company did well last year and I got a repectable bonus. I figured I would invest the money this time around. Its a lot upfront, but if figure over a years time I'll save big over buying bag schwag. - Not to mention I'm growing a better class of weed that normally runs through my neck of the woods!

Zepplin

"Quote: sillysara:best of luck zep"

Hi sillysara,

Thanks!:D

Quote:"trillions of atomsvery sweet setup! cant wait for a smoke report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey trillions of atoms,

Thanks, yeah, I can't wait myself. I'm into week four of flowering now and the smell is drivnig me crazy!! Its taking a lot of willpower not to start plucking buds here and there.

I'll post some flowering pics in the next day or so.:watchplant:

:eek: WoW Zepplin verry nice and dos Girl wow sexy:p
Verry good WORK Zeppy:farm: ....nice to see your Plants
And you See u Zeppy:farm: ....:huh::D Tks

C&H2 said:
:eek: WoW Zepplin verry nice and dos Girl wow sexy:p
Verry good WORK Zeppy:farm: ....nice to see your Plants
And you See u Zeppy:farm: ....:huh::D Tks

Thanks C&H2,

Always good to hear from you.

The girls are starting to flower!! I have some baby (flower) pics.

Pictures 1, 2, & 3 are from April 3rd.
Pictures 4, 5, & 6 are from April 7th.
Pictures 7, 8, 9, & 10 are from April 13.

Tommorow, April 19th, will be four weeks in flowering. I'll post some new pics this weekend.

3-Apr-08 No10-small.jpg

3-Apr-08 No5-small.jpg

3-Apr-08 No14-small.jpg

7-Apr-08 No2-small.jpg

7-Apr-08 No3-small.jpg

7-Apr-08 No14-small.jpg

13-apr-small.jpg

13-Apr-2008 No 6-small.jpg

13-Apr-2008 No 9-small.jpg

13-Apr-2008 No 16-small.jpg

lookin great zepplin...cant wait to watch'em finish:watchplant:

Latest posts