my grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hertz

Its everywhere. Really!
Reaction score
So here it is. Just a bagseed grow, but was a mixed bag. Cant recall all of the contents, but there may be some bubbleberry? cant remember if I kept em or not?? Anyways, these are 2 weeks since cracking shell, and 1 week under the hps. Need to check ph with a good meter as they are curling a bit, but still have vigorous growth. I have topped a couple of the weaker ones just for a bit of a play. Once I have determined the sex, I will clone the strongest female. I am currently building a second veg box for a mother plant and some clones/production plants. Then this room will be purely flowering. Will be adding some mylar lining very soon. The temps in here range from 75-85 and humidity ranges from 45-55 most of the time.

000_2697.jpg

000_2696.jpg

000_2695.jpg

000_2694.jpg

000_2693.jpg

000_2692.jpg

000_2691.jpg

000_2690.jpg

will post pics of my veg box build up soon. Not sure of the lights to be used yet. Have the option of 2 150 watt metal halides, or 2 125watt cfls. Prob go for the cfls, to stop heat build up, and for more intencity. Ventalation will be via 2 120mm computer case fans, with a small oscillating fan inside too. Will be stealth setup made to look like a workbench, which will sit in the corner of my workshop.

Looks and sounds like a very nice set up mang. :aok: How far away from the top of your plants do you have your HPS? Is this where you are getting your temps from? Here's some GREEN MOJO for the young ladies to be. ;)

Thanks, Nah the temps are mainly cause of the hot outside temps. Its summer here at the moment, so its drawing in pretty warm air. Light is about 18 inches from the plants. Over night the temp drops a little. PLants are healthy though, so Im not too worried. Cheers for the Mojo!

Nice job..what is the straw in the pot used for? Good luck my Friend

Thanks guys.Its not a straw, its a bit of wooden dowel. I put it in from the start so the roots grow around it. later on I can replace it with a longer one to support the plants, and it wont damage the roots going in, cause there will already be a hole.;)

Just notices a couple of webs and some slight discoloured spots on the leaves. Couldnt see any mites under the leaves, but something must be hanging around. Will get some pyrethrum and give em a spray soon. Hope I dont get a mite infestation cause they are really going good. Bloody mites.

pyrethium won't eliminate them. It may curb the population, but certainly won't eliminate 'em.
NOW is the time to go on full frontal attack, early in, and while they are small. "I" suggest multiple types of treatments, on alternate days. If possible, raise your RH and lower your temps untill you have eliminated every last egg.
If you run "spider mites" through the search engine here, you'll find a lot of usefull information.
A word of warning, if you don't eliminate them NOW, you will have difficulties throughout the entire grow, and your final product(if you get that far)_ will be far from it's potential.

hertz said:
Thanks guys.Its not a straw, its a bit of wooden dowel. I put it in from the start so the roots grow around it. later on I can replace it with a longer one to support the plants, and it wont damage the roots going in, cause there will already be a hole.;)

Thanks thats Smart Friend..Keep it GREEN

Did some close inspection this morning. I think the web came off the old dowels Im using. Carefully inpected eack plant and cant see even one mite. I think its ph problems.

Latest posts

Back