Bully's First Grow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullyBong

Site Bully
Reaction score
Well thought I might just post some pics of my first attempt. I started growing late (around the start of December) Shes still going and its a 100% all natural grow. Shes just getting into flowering and as you can see she is almost at the top of my fence...

I'll post some pics using my new camera soon as all these were taken on a REALLY old digital camera. I couldn't even zoom in and out, just had to take 10 photos and hoped something turned out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks guys,

They are doing fairly well, I would have loved to see how they turned out if I had of used nutrients etc.

It's just been good 'ol tap water for these girls.
For my 2nd grow I think I'll be giving nutes a go!

Either tomorrow or the next day I will be posting updated pics!
All budded up and only a week or 2 before she's ready for the chop!

Maybe even this Weekend!

I'm thinking of pulling this weekend because we've been having trouble with thieves!
We've had more than one car stolen in just a few weeks!
So I'm fairly nervous that fence jumping is next.

Wow, beautiful plants! Thieves! Ahhhh, aignt that a pain in the ***. You can install a motion alarm that will alert you while you are sleeping or elsewhere... Last year, I was all ready to set-up this motion alarm with a 100 foot speaker wire all the way to my bedroom inside but never got around to it. Anyways, your plants are LOVING all that sunshine, good work!

Damn those plants look great. Awesome job with just tap water. I wish I could grow outdoors:holysheep: .

looking very nice keep up the good work cant wate to see more pics

OK, Maybe it took longer than a couple of days.

Anyway, here are some new pics of the girl chopped up.
I got WAY more than I was expecting.

For a first grow, just using tap water. It has turned out awesome.
She smokes up great too! VERY long lasting!

I would definitely recommend White Russian to anyone from beginners to experts.

White Russian Bud.jpg

WR1.jpg

WR2.jpg

WR3.jpg

WR4.jpg

WR5.jpg

Thats awesome man, congratulations. So you didn't use any nutes at all huh. What kind of soil were they in and were they in direct sunlight. You have clearly proven that good genetics play a key role in a good harvest. Once again congrats, their all beautiful.

Yeah I just wanted to see how they'd go by them selves. So now next season I can try using nutes and know if I've done better or not.

They were just in the in between two trees, where one had died some time ago. Just pulled up the weeds and planted better weeds :p

They got a god amount of sunlight in the morning and then midday the tree gave it some speckly shade.

BullyBong said:
Yeah I just wanted to see how they'd go by them selves. So now next season I can try using nutes and know if I've done better or not.

They were just in the in between two trees, where one had died some time ago. Just pulled up the weeds and planted better weeds :p

They got a god amount of sunlight in the morning and then midday the tree gave it some speckly shade.
WELL I HOPE YOU DO BETTER BUT IF IS TOO MUCH PROBLEM FOR YOU TO START USING NUTS go with organic nut or dont change nothing at all those buds were fantastic and for that i will boost your rep look at your green dot oin left side of your screen

Thanks matey :D

I like the sounds of using organic nuts instead :beatnik:

Weeee green dot!

Latest posts

Back