Day 3 under 400 HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one foot tall after eight weeks? That’s the trouble with using GH ferts. I bet if you had used the cannabis-specific Sensi Grow A & B made by Advanced Nutrients Medical, you’d have much taller plants by now.

At one point in your progress, I noticed a little yellow around the leaf edges, which could have been from Nitrogen deficiency. You say you water once a day? Do you know what the ppm of your nutrient solution is?

It’s been a long time since I used GH. I switched over to AN as soon as a friend showed me what a difference quality nutrients make. Also, it’s not enough to feed your ladies with a basic fert. How about root colonizers?

AN makes Piranha, which contains beneficial fungi, and Tarantula, that has helpful bacteria, as well as Voodoo Juice with miracle microbes that not only spur plant growth, but also stimulate root expansion and facilitate nutrient absorption.

Try growing two cannabis plants side by side, feed them the same nute regimen, but use the above three products to colonize the rootball of only plant A. I’ll be you any money that in eight weeks time Plant A will be almost twice the size of untreated plant B.

If you visit the Advanced Nutrients Medical website, you can learn all about proper nutrition for your cannabis plants. How using a premium fertilizer with the proper supplements will not only increase your yield and ensure the health of your plants, but will also guarantee the quality and potency of your buds.

Read all about how the sequential use of the bloom enhancers Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive will result in the growth of gigantic buds on your cannabis plants which will be the envy of all your fellow growers.

Find out about the three Granma Enggy products, Humic Acid, Fulcic Acid, and Seaweed Extract and how their organic touch simulates the rich, black, humus that your grandparents grew their prized vegetables in.

Join the elite of the grower community in using the very best nutrient products on the market today.

Just a thought.

here ya go

39.jpg

40.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

IMG_0455.JPG

HydrO PasSiOn said:
clones deff. look healthy : ) how many you have? how long ago did you clone them? what rooting solution did you use? experience any shock?

24 clones

on the 21st (2 days ago) i took em so by april 20th they may go outside...? hopefully

i used clonex and they wilted a lil but after i took em out from under the hps and put them under the grow cab next to the water res as u may have seen they are not drying out as fast and actually are staying humid which is good..

Wes said:
Only one foot tall after eight weeks? That’s the trouble with using GH ferts. I bet if you had used the cannabis-specific Sensi Grow A & B made by Advanced Nutrients Medical, you’d have much taller plants by now.

At one point in your progress, I noticed a little yellow around the leaf edges, which could have been from Nitrogen deficiency. You say you water once a day? Do you know what the ppm of your nutrient solution is?

It’s been a long time since I used GH. I switched over to AN as soon as a friend showed me what a difference quality nutrients make. Also, it’s not enough to feed your ladies with a basic fert. How about root colonizers?

AN makes Piranha, which contains beneficial fungi, and Tarantula, that has helpful bacteria, as well as Voodoo Juice with miracle microbes that not only spur plant growth, but also stimulate root expansion and facilitate nutrient absorption.

Try growing two cannabis plants side by side, feed them the same nute regimen, but use the above three products to colonize the rootball of only plant A. I’ll be you any money that in eight weeks time Plant A will be almost twice the size of untreated plant B.

If you visit the Advanced Nutrients Medical website, you can learn all about proper nutrition for your cannabis plants. How using a premium fertilizer with the proper supplements will not only increase your yield and ensure the health of your plants, but will also guarantee the quality and potency of your buds.

Read all about how the sequential use of the bloom enhancers Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive will result in the growth of gigantic buds on your cannabis plants which will be the envy of all your fellow growers.

Find out about the three Granma Enggy products, Humic Acid, Fulcic Acid, and Seaweed Extract and how their organic touch simulates the rich, black, humus that your grandparents grew their prized vegetables in.

Join the elite of the grower community in using the very best nutrient products on the market today.

Just a thought.

with this being my first grow, im just getting the hang of things and am realizing the fast and unforgiving effects hydro has so im just stickin with the basics but will keep that stuff in mind for later experementing... thanks Wes.

Bushy your doin mighty fine for your first grow man. this is gonna be my first hydro too so hopefully i can do as well as you are doing

(SCREAM) lol i think im doing crappy lol but maybe thats just me and im overexpectant of my self..lol i am hoping i get it down a lil better,

and of course im still hand watering so once i get the automatic watering system done (URGh) then i should be in better standing, but yea i wish u the best of luck and keep ur grow updated :D :headbang2: :bong1:

yeah im about to take pics of my lil babies right now and put them up in my thread so check it in about 10mns : ) tell me what ya think about how they look. there outside right now in soil but when my kit comes wensday i might just toss them in there who knows

maybe... just maybe u should ask round, cuz im not sure of this

but i would say not to take em out of the soil. and maybe wait til they are big nuff to take A CLONE OR FEW from them then put em in ur system, cuz the soil, root damage, into a hydro system.. u ll know what i mean...

unless u take the plant out and put it into a pot of soil and keep em as mothers.? in soil tho.. and then take clones from them then,?

yeah i was thinking about doing something of that nature, im ordering lowryder 2 seeds tonight and was thinking about puttin them into my dro kit. but im still confused on what i wanna do. who knows?!

melissa said:
some nice looking ladies you have there:tokie:

too bad they are dead... lol this is an old azz thread... but i was checking this out earlier.. and i wish i would have flowerd them.. they were ok..

Timmyjg6 said:
Lookin good bra!

this is an old azz thread... lol

last year or sumthing.. lol

but thanks neways... ill update soon.. in bout half week flowering..

Latest posts

Back