HI! Need Growing Room Plans 4 20x20 garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmgrower

Reaction score
Hi new member here!! :) I am a MM user in Spokane WA and I an seeking plans or layouts for a MM grow operation, with multiple rooms, allowing multiple strains and generations of plants, along with an automatic watering system, and a system for operation, rotation of plants?, etc. Any help would be appreciated, I am working with a 20'x20' garage, that I want to break down into different rooms for different functions and grow stages, if any one knows of any low budget (or high budget) layout plans, please send the files or links to . I thank you all so much for this forum and wish you a wonderful day!!

This will not be possible without some serious electrical upgrading to your house. Furthermore, you are talking about a professional operation in which you could house HUNDREDS of plants. Unless you are producing for your entire county and aren't worried about using a buttload of power and drawing a lot of attention you should cut the size of your area down. A 20x20 garage alone is 400 square feet and could hold 400 plants easily.

Marijuana Horticulture Medical growers bible...by Jorge Cervantes....I got mine at amazon .com

Washington State law allows a patient with valid documentation (also known as a recommendation) and a designated provider to collectively possess a "sixty-day supply", which has been defined as 24 oz. of processed bud, and 15 plants. However, patients who possess larger quantities of cannabis than those approved by the Department will be able to overcome the presumption of the previously stated "sixty-day supply" guidelines if they present evidence indicating that they require such amounts for "necessary medical use"...............A medical marijuana patient may have 1 designated provider who may serve only 1 patient at a time."
Sounds like you're headed for trouble IMO. Why not remain within the set guidelines, and be a part of the solution rather than part of the problem?? ;)

that book and others like it...such as growers handbook by Ed Rosenthal have helped me get the basics down...Thank you

No one can remotely plan your grow room for you--there are just too many variables. You need to do some figuring and decide how large you want each of your spaces and then go from there. I would not even be considering using more than 50 sq ft or so. When you decide on the size of your space, you can determine how much light you need (3000 lumens per sq ft for veg, 5000 lumens per sq ft for flowering. You can figure your ventilation once you have determined your space. You Tube has some good videos (and some bad ones) on setting up grow operations. We have a great Resources Section here.

Now, read up on growing methods and determine if you want to go soil or hydro.

Way back when there was no internet, books were a great way to learn. However with all the info available on the internet, I kind of think books are a waste of money.

The Hemp Goddess said:
No one can remotely plan your grow room for you--there are just too many variables. You need to do some figuring and decide how large you want each of your spaces and then go from there. I would not even be considering using more than 50 sq ft or so. When you decide on the size of your space, you can determine how much light you need (3000 lumens per sq ft for veg, 5000 lumens per sq ft for flowering. You can figure your ventilation once you have determined your space. You Tube has some good videos (and some bad ones) on setting up grow operations. We have a great Resources Section here.

Now, read up on growing methods and determine if you want to go soil or hydro.

Way back when there was no internet, books were a great way to learn. However with all the info available on the internet, I kind of think books are a waste of money.

Hey, go easy, Goddess, some of us here might just write books for a living out there in the non-virtual world--not necessarily a great living, but...:rolleyes:

Sadly, you're right--printed books are going to be tommorrow's 8 tracks. The copywriting battles between publishers and internetters is going to be fun to watch as that business unravels like the music industry has. As a participant, I'm very curious where we will end up. New York publishing will not lay down like the record labels have, I can assure you. But, hey, I like change.

Sorry bout the thread jack.

The long and short of it is. Ya gonna need a butt load of money,,to buy a **** load of lights and fans,,,and hope ya dont get caught.

Latest posts

Back