OG grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site Stoney. Lotsa peeps here in the know! Hehe. Glad to see ya abaord.:p

ya what???
arent you the same stoney bud that just left the site???
i would think sooooo

No this isn't the same Stoney Bud but it is another member on the site being a smart arse. Let me say this right now you are WARNED and i'm watching you and i know who you are. Your best bet is to never sign in using this name again or i will BAN you on the spot no questions asked. Did i mention i'll BAN all your other user names as well. Wake up and smell the coffee my friend.
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
ya what???
arent you the same stoney bud that just left the site???
i would think sooooo

After reading this last thread...I'm wondering how many people are using more than one name and posting as different personalities? There are sites...especially where they are seed banks that have forums and they do this to promote themselves and discredit other seed banks. I avoid such site like a plague. When I came here it was because I was under the impression that wasn't the case here.

tata
umbra said:
After reading this last thread...I'm wondering how many people are using more than one name and posting as different personalities? There are sites...especially where they are seed banks that have forums and they do this to promote themselves and discredit other seed banks. I avoid such site like a plague. When I came here it was because I was under the impression that wasn't the case here.

The staff keeps a pretty close eye on any such happenings here, umbra.:cool: BUT, we are prone to missing things from time to time. Any member suspecting or observing "suspicious" activity, feel free to notify one of the mods.
There isn't a "rule" in place, prohibiting multiple accounts. We've never had a problem here with it.

umbra said:

Your under the right impression. ;)
Only mods and admin knows for sure....we do have some "multiple name" users...but they are esteemed members and they let us know up front. We have peeps here that alias at other forums. Don't worry we got everything ok here. When something is fishy we call it out bro. ;) This is not partnered with a seed bank. So post away umbra. :aok:

Oh and Stoney Bud fake....not cool dude. You really wanna tick us off pull that crap again. I'd follow TBG's advice.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you take this seriously. I'm not trying to rain on anybodies parade. I understand about having fun. But it becomes an issue of trust. Well you already know what I mean. I appreciate your responses and assurances.

ud think people would grow up and quit being mean to people lol ,whoever made that name up is a lonley person with no respect for any one ,,who ever did that u should think before u do somethin like that im shure u was just trying to be funny but i did not even get a laff out of it

Hick said:
There isn't a "rule" in place, prohibiting multiple accounts. We've never had a problem here with it.

:rolleyes: makes me think that it should be considered.

Pot Belly said:
Welcome to the site Stoney. Lotsa peeps here in the know! Hehe. Glad to see ya abaord.:p

Well if you aren't who ya say ya are - shame on you. I take back the welcome - and the PM.

Grow up. That wasn't funny. See if I ever post on your grow journal if I find out who ya are.

PB;)

Hick said:
tata

The staff keeps a pretty close eye on any such happenings here, umbra.:cool: BUT, we are prone to missing things from time to time. Any member suspecting or observing "suspicious" activity, feel free to notify one of the mods.

Although multiply accounts is not prohibited, I believe rule number 11 applies.

aw, well aint that some shady crap.
I was fooled, thought it was stoney.
Not cool man.....not cool...:hitchair:

Now that's funny! I never noticed that post, and now, here I am using the same name....but this time it's really me!

Pretty funny!

Thanks rasta!

I have a stalker! Oh my!

:D

Latest posts

Back