new and willing lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlildee

freshman grower
Reaction score
Hey guys and chicks,:cool:

im a newbie of course. loves the site a whole gosh darn... lot.
if theres anyone out there that's reliable enough to help
a homegirl out message me of something.

im a first time grower. i have 3 growing in 32oz sonic cups, 2 growing in 44oz sizes. i cut the cups in half so i could get to them better.

Also, i germinated some seeds and 8 sprouted outside, but this damn oklahoma weather is unpredictable lately and its been raining alot, which is bad news, it killed like 5 seedlings that were growing fine! so now im down to 3 babies outside. :eek:

whens the best time to transplant them into bigger containers, so the root system can get more room? or should i just go ahead and transplant them in outside soil since im on a low budget and cant afford to make my own grow room just yet.

ANY tips are well appreciated.
lotta luv stoners;)

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Tip
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Love your exuberance. Hick'll come along directly, give you a hand, help you get straightened out. ;)

Welcome, peace and luck.

highlildee said:
Hey guys and chicks,:cool:

im a newbie of course. loves the site a whole gosh darn... lot.
if theres anyone out there that's reliable enough to help
a homegirl out message me of something.

im a first time grower. i have 3 growing in 32oz sonic cups, 2 growing in 44oz sizes. i cut the cups in half so i could get to them better.

Also, i germinated some seeds and 8 sprouted outside, but this damn oklahoma weather is unpredictable lately and its been raining alot, which is bad news, it killed like 5 seedlings that were growing fine! so now im down to 3 babies outside. :eek:

whens the best time to transplant them into bigger containers, so the root system can get more room? or should i just go ahead and transplant them in outside soil since im on a low budget and cant afford to make my own grow room just yet.

ANY tips are well appreciated.
lotta luv stoners;)

Ill help you out..Start up a grow journal and we will come a visit and help when we can..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hello and welcome :48:

as 4U said start up a journal and you will get lots of help and advise ,,also put the link in your signature so everyone knows where to find it :peace:

welcome aboard highlildee if ya need help i know everything

lol

some photos would benefit us lots so we can then comment and offer some advice.. i dont understand cutting the containers in half so you can get to them bit and am i correct thinking you actually have 8 in all.

if the soil outside is fertile and not just like dust then so long as the plants are strong looking id plant outdoors in soil now but if they are not strong looking id keep them in pots until they get a bit bigger/stronger and roots are showing from the bottom of the pots.

skallie

Highlildee,

Welcome to the forums. Its good to see a "neighbor" on board here, (being from Missouri). Tons and tons of good info available on this forum. My head is constantly spinning from all the studying I've been doing lately. Good luck with your grow!!!!

Latest posts

Back