think different monster grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk

Reaction score
im not sure if there are rules against linking to other forums but i think this is pretty interesting.
a grow of a new strain think differently in a dwc system with leds dry weight 356grams from one auto. theres a vid of the weigh in too in there i think.

full grow log here
hxxps://www.autoflower.net/forums/f5/autoflowering-think-different-dwc-under-l-e-d-4467.html

and heres a vid for anyone not arsed trawling through 50 or so pages
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIbGxFMZGo

very impressive.

lots of good info on that forum on autos too (not trying to steer people there just found alot worth reading as its an all auto site with some breeders of popular strains)
i have no affiliation with them.
delete/edit/debunk if necessary

ah just remembered no livelinks :s

Na i like it here fireside pilgrem no disrespect friend. Been other trails walkin and found alot of ugly folk out there long the travels. I have yet to find one ugly sole here and be very impressed with this sites maturity and welcoming nature. If it aint broke then dont try and fix it is what I be tryin to say. Hope yur trails travel well pilgrem.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Na i like it here fireside pilgrem no disrespect friend. Been other trails walkin and found alot of ugly folk out there long the travels. I have yet to find one ugly sole here and be very impressed with this sites maturity and welcoming nature. If it aint broke then dont try and fix it is what I be tryin to say. Hope yur trails travel well pilgrem.

BWD
ah i know im not telling people to go there instead as i said but it is one of the only other forums i have found to be usefull and not full of ugly folk as you put it and misinformation(though nowhere is devoid of it) especially about autos and there isnt a whole lot of auto info on here. i also will not go near RIU GC and all those sites that seem to just be ignorance and misinformation from what i have seen.
just hopefully spreading some useful info/a site i found helpful.

im on there alot and just wanted to show that grow as it impressed me and had alot of info to back it up as not being a publicity stunt.
i lurk more here than post but am active on there as im growing some autos atm.

i love MP too dont you worry.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
ah i know im not telling people to go there as i said but it is one of the only other forums i have found to be usefull and not full of misinformation(though nowhere is void of it) especially about autos and there isnt a whole lot of auto info on here. i also will not go near RIU GC and all those sites that seem to just be ignorance and misinformation from what i have seen.
just hopefully spreading some useful info/a site i found helpful.

im on there alot and just wanted to show that grow as it impressed me and had alot of info to back it up as not being a publicity stunt.
i lurk more here than post but am active on there as im growing some autos atm.

i love MP too dont you worry.

I respect that pilgrem no disrespect to you seem like yur a good folk and just thought I would offer up fireside to rub elbows with ya. Glad I did setby my fire anytime yual like.

BWD

Latest posts

Back