Howdy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestCoastCuratives

Reaction score
Hello fellow grow lovers!

I caught the growing bug about 10 years ago when I went "legal" here in California and realized I could grow 6 plants.

I established a 6-plant grow in my 1-bedroom apt and have continued to improve it. I now have a LumiGrow Pro 650, and am still growing in soil.

Since being laid off from my corporate job in May, I've decided to make this my new career. I've been studying, taking classes in cultivation and learning from other growers.

I'm planning to establish a 8 table ebb & flow professional grow with a local collective in 3 - 4 months.

I'm so glad to find this forum! I look forward to sharing and learning more.

Welcome to MP :ciao:

Welcome to the party. Many good folks here, ready, willing and able to answer your questions. Feel free to ask.

So lucky for you guys to be able to grow legally, maybe one day Europe will open their eyes as well. In the mean time though welcome and best of luck!!

Welcome WCC
I would love it to be legal. I grow my medicine inside and hide the smell. Don't want the wrong people finding out. Its just sad. It helps me more than all the meds the doctors give me. Carry on! Glad to here you are growing for a cause.

Latest posts

Back