MD.Apothecary's Wicked Sister

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, been a while, but finally got a digi cam to take some pics.

This particular strain I've created is a nice one so far. Very durable and is quite heat tolerant... NOT fully tolerant, but can withstand heat up in the low 90's without a problem. However, it does tend to soak up water like crazy, and needs quite a bit of nutrients to maintain a good healthy color.

I've not yet disclosed the mother plants/strains yet, but the seeds seemed to sprout without problems, and I am working with some clones and seeds.

Anyway, the little grow box is housing the clones and seedlings, the one under an HPS was put into flower about a couple days ago.

PICT0280.JPG

PICT0281.JPG

PICT0282.JPG

PICT0283.JPG

PICT0284.JPG

PICT0285.JPG

PICT0286.JPG

PICT0288.JPG

If anyone happens to come across this thread again....

Anyone know what the average harvest is on a small white widow or white rhino plant is??

This particular strain would be similar to those...

I was only able to pull about 1/2 LB (WET) off this plant...

Pics to come tomorrow after a little drying.

The tips of the bud got a little too close to the light it seems. I had a heat spike in the grow area and it crispied the leaves a bit, that's the curling. It was about 6" away from the light source, but we had a serious of power outages and the fans didn't kick back on, so the lights crispied the leaves.

However, I am looking at 250g (wet with stem)

PICT0359.JPG

PICT0360.JPG

PICT0361.JPG

PICT0362.JPG

PICT0363.JPG

Nice looking buds you have there. Babies are very healthy looking:).

Hah now it's time to do a refresher on how to make nice buds after harvest...

Looks like you got yourself some funk there. Congrats bro, nice harvest.

Latest posts

Back