Big Cola's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Well we will see but im going to try a big cola grow (1-2 colas per plant)

This is the old DPWW and the 3rd from the left is the mystery blueberry.

02-23-08 002.jpg

02-23-08 006.jpg

02-23-08 008.jpg

Good luck Growdude. Mystery Blueberry? That not one off your BB mom?

the widowmaker said:
are they clones

when if you haven't already will you flower them?

These are all clones, ill flower them in a week or 2

Pot Belly said:
Good luck Growdude. Mystery Blueberry? That not one off your BB mom?

Yea it is but someone pointed out that it cant be as far back as my buddy said, then he said it was mixed with skunk so who knows what it is.

Tryed to get some new pics up, got these 2 before the camra died.
Anyway there doin great and taking to there new home well.
Ive toped the outer 2 plants as they have taken off a little faster than the inner 2.

Not bad for 4 days growth.

02-27-08 001.jpg

02-27-08 002.jpg

whats the wattage on your lamps and how many do you run

the widowmaker said:
whats the wattage on your lamps and how many do you run

Right now there under 2 400 watt, one is MH and the other is HPS
In flower ill have them both HPS and later might add a 400 MH on the side.

Have you considered saving electricity for a couple weeks and have those pots all touching under one lights until they have grown a little bit and need more space

i wouldnt wait any longer than another week to flower- that hydro makes them boom and by that point you will have many new branches and nodes that will make it bush out. imo id flower now...by the time they will be sexed it will be just right. more time than a week and they will be monsters!

looking great GD.

yes, low veg time means one massive cola. 2 weeks in soil max for some nice lower buds, one week soil for just one cola. hydro even less time because plants develop faster...

the widowmaker said:
Have you considered saving electricity for a couple weeks and have those pots all touching under one lights until they have grown a little bit and need more space

Thats a good idea, but the deal I have now is I grow and the roommate pays the electric and gets all the free smoke he can smoke.

trillions of atoms said:
i wouldnt wait any longer than another week to flower- that hydro makes them boom and by that point you will have many new branches and nodes that will make it bush out. imo id flower now...by the time they will be sexed it will be just right. more time than a week and they will be monsters!

Im sure it wont be much longer if any, monsters is what im shooting for.

md.apothecary said:
is there a particular method of growing a single large cola?

Look at this grow, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13213&highlight=white+widow+monsters

They way I did these was no topping and to remove the lower branches TOA is talking about.

Thanks everyone!

Ganja_Greg said:
nice looking girls ya got there , or atleast thats the idea! hope you get some females...

All females, grown from clones!
Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back