ok be honest which do you love more your old ladie or weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
ok to set the record strate i love my wife with all my heart but like all couples we fight every now and agine but thats ok and for sweet sweet sticky maryjane we never fight she allways gives me what i need the hard hiting stone that comes from weed LOL to all thanks for your input happy growing and thanks agine

Well weed it is then :p
:48:
but if i had an old lady smokin herb with her would be better than alone...and vice versa if i went that way...but i don't but for debate will throw it in..see now I'm gettin :confused: :rofl:

come on, man...

ya can't make love to weed... I'd give up weed if she asked me to... but she ain't :ignore: :rolleyes:

Right now I will gladly choose my weed over my POS hubby.

If I want sex, then I just grab something battery-operated from my little red bag. Less messy, doesn't get tired, and it's all good.

Men! Who needs em.

SmokinMom said:

If I want sex, then I just grab something battery-operated from my little red bag. Less messy, doesn't get tired, and it's all good.

Men! Who needs em.

trust me, sweetheart... I got more power than the bunny any day... :cool:

Interesting and cute,
Arguing is somewhat normal, unless you take it out of bounds. A couple must set loving boundries. My mate and I have been married for almost 22 years, and we have survived every fight we have ever had.
MJ and I have been together for even longer, but our fights are always one sided, LOL She brings me a different type of companionship, so in a round about way I get the best of both worlds.
HMMMMM make a choice huh ? Well it's a no brainer, I would choose the marriage that brought me my children. Let's see some MJ do that, well I guess that I really should give MJ more credit than that, as many a child is a direct result of a menage et twa.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I loved my ex wife a hell of a lot more than any MJ plant. But I think the MJ plants love me better than she.

my girl all the way marijuana is only a plant a substance a drug no way id pick a drug over my fiancee ;) , a good friend told me once that marijuana is not supposed to be your life but supposed to enhance your life :)

wait...how bout an old lady weed...like a mother plant that you keep smoking off of.

She loves weed almost more than I do....Not an issue.

If I had to choose.....Sandwiches.

I would have either both or none honestly.

Wow, sorry about that other post last night.

I think I had a reaction to the rx cough syrup and the nyquel I took. I got sooo angry over stuff.

So its back on. I love my hubby a lot more then the mj. :p

I would never choose weed over my OldLady. NEVER EVER. Surely, I could live without weed, but I would certainly fade away and die if it werent for the true love of my life, my Wife.

That said, it's time to check with her if I worded it correctly and do a couple
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:rofl:

You should see me try and restrain myself whenever I see something like, "Show us your glass". :p

Puffin Afatty said:
I would never choose weed over my OldLady. NEVER EVER. Surely, I could live without weed, but I would certainly fade away and die if it werent for the true love of my life, my Wife.

That said, it's time to check with her if I worded it correctly and do a couple
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:rofl:
i'm with what puffin says...because of me, my weed lives...because of my woman, i live. no comparison, enhancements come and go, but the real high is waking up beside my wife...but i still cant figure out why SHE puts up with a tard like me...i pick my true love, my wife.
now i can go pack my bong :hubba:

SmokinMom said:

Men! Who needs em.
:eek: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back