Bigger And Better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
I just started in my new grow room about a month ago i went from a split closet setup to an actual room. my veg area is a closet 3x8x6
using 19-150w equevelent 44w compacts.
my flower room is big so i laid a 6x8 tarp down in the corner of the room and that will be the grow area. im using 600W HPS and a 400W MH to flower.
i have a few plants in flower growing in hydrofarms im usualy a hydro man but after doing some side by sides i find that the plants in soil have more trich production and just overall look healthier also very low maintenence so when those plants finish i'll be putting the hydro system away for a few grows im gonna go organic. im using pro-mix (peat,perlite, vermiculite) with my own experimental mix of worm castins bat and seabird guanos and soil sweetner (lime) also gonna try epsom salt for mag deficencys.
im growing a few strains in veg i have mostly clones of AMBROSIA(godbud/burmese) a few SWEET TOOTH 2 BB/WW(DJ SHORTs blueberry x bubblicious/white willow) and from seed about 4-5 weeks old 2 STONEY BUD fems 2 MAUI fems and just poped 4 CHERRY MALAWI
4 SWATZI SAFARI/ CHERRY THAI and
3 CHERRY MALAWI/ DURBAN POISON X SAGE and a few of my own mixes 3 A/BBXWW 4 A/K2XWW :D
in flower are my three mother plants that will be replaced AMBROSIA, SWEET TOOTH, AND AK-47 in hydro farms using 3-part flora series, magical, sugardaddy for feeding the rest are in my organic mix more AMBROSIA, SWEET TOOTH, MAUI, BB/WW:hubba::hubba:
PIC-1-2 VEG ROOM
PIC-3 AK-47
PIC-4 AMBROSIA
PIC-5 SWEET TOOTH
PIC-6 FLOWER ROOM
PIC-7-8 BB/WW
PIC-9 MAUI

HPIM2139.JPG

HPIM2131.JPG

HPIM2170.JPG

HPIM2174.JPG

HPIM2179.JPG

HPIM2100.JPG

HPIM2016.JPG

HPIM2019.JPG

HPIM2122.JPG

lyfr said:
nice pics. you gotta love havin a nice big area to work in.
:hubba::hubba::hubba: its very nice now i can spread out and work :cool: i usualy try to keep my plants around 2ft. from closet growing but now i can grow up to a 6-footer:woohoo::bong2::48::smoke1:also i cant wait to try these stoney buds :D if they end up half as good as TBG i'll be happy as im on the search for a new mother plant

Looks like a great setup my friend. Nice work so far. Definitely plenty of room to work with. I can't wait till you get it up and running. Keep us posted. Nice ladies, by the way. Take care and be safe.

hey pothead...looks great..I wonder if you have enough lumes for 48 square foot...240k lumes needed for opnimum..144k...min. keep us posted

smoke up its 420

plants are looking great nice looking buds ya have there

Latest posts

Back