Decreasing humidity; will adding an RVK intake fan to the system make a difference??

• Thread starter PercyCultivator
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PercyCultivator

Afternoon all :aok:

Basically im having a little trouble with my himidity levels.

Im 7 days into flowering... buds havent started to form yet but alot of chages are happening to my 3 plants. Anyways as im in flowering i understand that humidity should be kept below 40% at max; well at the moment my humidity levels are constantly between 45 - 60%.

My system uses a 6" extractor fan setup but there is no intake fan currently in place, fresh air is being drawn in purely due to the strength of the extractor fan.

My question is: do you guys think adding a 5" rvk intake fan to the system would cause the humidity come down to the levels needed for flowering??!!

Looking forward to the comment as usual :)

Percy :cool:

p.s. Check the pics below for a lil update of how the grow is going :D. Pics were taken last night (day 6 of flowering; day 53 all together)

04062008 (7).jpg

04062008 (3).jpg

04062008 (5).jpg

your cabinet looks relitively small, mine is also go to target & get a small dehumidifier for bout $60 it worked good for me.

Latest posts

Back