Saving the trimmings for hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like to know if anyone knows how to keep trimmings good before you make hash. I am cutting down my plant but I dont have time to make hash so maybe a week I will.
Any answers would help

:D

store your trimmings in the freezer in a plastic bad if you wanna make hash.. hope this helps

Thank you slomo, I sure will happy smoking :hubba: :hubba:

how long will the triommings keep fine in the freezer to where u still get decent hash from it and it not go to waste on a guy?
also, dry trimmings completely before freezing or, dont it matter?
i ask cuz i plan on doin the same saving my trimmings for a rainy day to make hash say when bored or somethin

why freeze the trimmings?

you have to let it all dry out anyways... when you are able to make the hash, it should be all dry by then.

also... you might wanna think about letting it soak for 24 hrs in water before you dry it out to remove all water soluble stuff from the materials... better tasting hash - just a thought if you have a lot of time....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
also... you might wanna think about letting it soak for 24 hrs in water before you dry it out to remove all water soluble stuff from the materials... better tasting hash - just a thought if you have a lot of time....

i'm definately gonna keep this in mind as i notice sometimes when i do my iso hash it has a funky flavor compared to wat my buddy makes. he soaks his and does iso and his always has a less harsh smoke and more a sweeter pure taste to it. tastes like when u hit a vaporizer to me. like slightly burnt popcorn kernals is how i describe it lol. maybe it just me idk

Latest posts

Back