Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao...wether you remember or not , we got back a ways on this forum..i was just joshin' ya...i want to show you the "ewok" pics.....i renamed that plant "the wookie"..hope you don't mind..

prolly gonna be gettin' the rest of my equipment in a week or 2.....i gotta go for 2 new lumatek 1000's..got to...also , i'm buying 2 canfilter 33's and 2 6" 340 cfm fans..i think that'll complete my flower room. now all i need is a room for moms..

more samples... i gotta quit pickin' or i'll have nothing left come harvest time lol.

005.JPG

006.JPG

oh yeah,so last night i'm in the grow room and now the plants are really starting to show strain...i know i planted 1 mazar, at least 5 blue mystics(maybe 6) and possibly 1 bagseed... well out of those 7, i got 5 females, one of which was sure to be mazar and 4 others i presumed to be the BM's.well i now know that i have in fact 1 mazar, 2 BM's, 1 bagseed skunk and 1(suprise)hindu kush !!!! the HK is by far the crystaliest plant i have . i came to the conclusion that it was a HK by looking at the website i ordered from and bam! the only thing that looked even close let alone a dead on match was the hindu kush...i guess a different seed got mixed in with my BM and mazar order...i really wish i would have taken cuttings from that one....maybe i'll order some more.

PUFF MONKEY said:
more samples... i gotta quit pickin' or i'll have nothing left come harvest time lol.

ahhh, i see...lol...:rofl: ...?...lol...

samples? ok... samples are a bowl , or two Puff. must be one of those 6 hose hooka bowls , eh?:aok: lol... must be why your the Puff Monkey bro.lol...

a stray has been known to happen time to time. 2 more 1K's? dam. you got a room for moms there at the grow? can you drop a partition, (or drape) between the girls flowering now, and the corner? maybe move the system over a little? just a suggestion bro...

looking for those updates. wookie be lookin' like pookie you keep molesting her...LOL...lol...

the basement is divided into 3 separate rooms with power and doors...and i'm still only gonna use 2 1000's. i'm just upgrading to the digi's and the wookie is doing heavenly things...i can tell she's not gonna let me down. i had an electrician buddy come over and check my power rating. he's gonna build me a 240v sub panel with a built in 12 hr on/off comercial timer on the light circuit. it's gonna rock for sure. i think i'm gonna just put the bubble cloner in the bathroom...anyone see a problem pooping next to clones ???lol

will it hurt flowering plants if i remove some of the fan leaves to open the canopy a bit ??? theres alot of small but trich covered buds down there..

will it hurt flowering plants if i remove some of the fan leaves to open the canopy a bit ???

Perhaps better to tie them down or to the side to block from light.

all the leaves still look really good, no yellowing ....was just wondering if it would be ok this late into flowering

Then I guess it's better to tie the bigleaf to the main stem to let light enter. I used these electrician ties (what they called?) to tie mine from blocking the light, very easy.

here it is guys...and gals...this be the goin's on in my garden...what do you think ? very few yellow leaves (5 or 6)......crusin' right along...3 more weeks:)

012.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

my brother!!! very nice PuffMonkey.:clap: ...

yeah, we love our samples too...:D :cool: ...

looks like thier just beginning to show the first signs of finishing up. i'd say two more weeks possibly. maybe less. watch the trichs bro, they are never wrong.;) ...

how were the samples man? i took a sample off a bubba kush yesterday. very distinct flavor, and high...

looook'inn good ...

the samples are very nice....i smoked some of the KH the other day and found myself laughing at nothing....i'm thinkin' 3 more weeks maybe more.....i just want these to fully finish. just think what'll happen when i get the walls built and the other 1000w over the 10 clones i have waiting to go in there....total yummy.

yeah, we got no probs ****'in next to the clones.:p . sing to em too.:D

then give 'em 3 weeks. you got a scope? i prolly asked...

and to think i thought a BM was an indica on the smaller side...:rolleyes: ...lol...

thats what the web page says.....200 g per sqmt....i'm gonna get a scope soon.

Latest posts

Back