My Organic Adventure Begins!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went out today and the whites are frosty as hell already........oh man..........dank coming soon...........!

Well.....i thx again to NC..I know can upload pics regularly...! yeah!! thx bro!

White S1...these were mid week 3, been struggling with the cold...but i think i got it now! this was a week ago!

P1000119.JPG

P1000121.JPG

P1000120.JPG

P1000122.JPG

P1000124.JPG

P1000125.JPG

Pre98 bubba kush son......uuuh!!!! oh yeah...clone only cut here btw! was begining week 4 here! this is the med sizer...i got 1 smaller..and 2 at 2x that size!!!! oh boy...bubba kush heaven soon!!!

oh yeah this was a week ago...the trichs are 2x that also...on both the whites and bubba...the plushberry and corleone and cvk all look amazing too!

P1000136.JPG

P1000135.JPG

P1000134.JPG

P1000133.JPG

P1000132.JPG

P1000131.JPG

P1000130.JPG

P1000129.JPG

Ok already popped a bunch of beans for the next round......

RP...OG KUSH & OG #18
DNA...LEMON SKUNK & KOSHER KUSH

and i had a few other clones i made earlier..

Per98 bubba..clone only & Cali Conn
Chem Valley Kush
Snoop Dog Blue Deam.. clone only cut

This is gonna be a sick run.....i might just continue it here...!

Looks great! I have been wanting to run blue dream for awhile now. Will wait to see how dank it is.

nouvellechef said:
Looks great! I have been wanting to run blue dream for awhile now. Will wait to see how dank it is.

thanks bro! the smell is coming strong now!!!

this cut is dank..taste is out of this world....im just not a fan of it....just gonna run it and pawn it all off.....to much of a daytimer for me! moving on to the lemon skunk and kosher kush!! hopefully i get a keeper....2 Lem sk and 6 KK, not big numbers but, hopefully some of that holy water makes its way over here!! haha!

Okay.....got the room bottoming out at 67 now and things have began to pick up....looks like im gonna need an extra week to make up for all the cold days! bummer...its better than losing any! ill shoot some updated pics soon!

The lemon skunk I found from a single freebie. Is lethal, lemony fuel smoke. Really like it.

GTK.....these were both freebies! and i have a pack!!!! gonna save those for a "rainy" not today, day!

after those......... i got some from the cannaventure rep..persy stash!

5-10 beans of each.....

Alien tech x chem dawg 91
Biker Kush aka Hells Angel OG Kush
Granddoggy purps= chemdawg91 x Kens GDP
sour diesel ibl x sfv og kush bx
mixed OG Kush cross mix pack

and from the Granddaddy Purps rep...
KENS GDP....in beans....real nice packaging also!

I will be watching. Make sure to post some late flower pics. :)

I use molasses from bloom week 2 on and do not stop till I harvest, and get plump sticky budz everytime. :hubba:

Sweet....im on board now!!!

ok....so like i have said, my whites are near the passive intake and were getting way to cold at lites off....stunting my growth....so im like a week to 2 behind with the whites and bubbas are ok!

these are the white!

P1000178.JPG

P1000181.JPG

P1000182.JPG

P1000183.JPG

P1000184.JPG

P1000186.JPG

P1000187.JPG

P1000189.JPG

P1000190.JPG

P1000191.JPG

thx dude.......gonna be a nice harvest this round.......that bubba has a few twisted leaves bcuz i fed everything with molasses and its actually in the sunny girl soil....it didnt like the molasses this early on! next week or the one after ill give it to her again!

ive noticed more growth in the last few days than this whole run....this is the second run in my new room in my new house, or garage..really! so i think i finally figured out how to combat the cold...........

obviously, you dont want the red light off a space heater....and my 2k veg room isnt enough for 1700sqft garage...so i just threw a oil furnace in the room by the passive intake and now today i got it up to 69....so a high of 76 and a low of 69.....perfect...should be smooth sailing from here with that being the only problem!

oh and BTW............................COOL TUBES SUCK BIG STICKS..........im using my older ones in the veg room right now till i get off my butt and go buy the ones i want....so last night after i was donre taking pics...i walked in the veg room to a burnt plastic smell......the twist ties for th wires in the cool tube melted and got stuck between the bulb and the glass tube.........holy crap, its all black and burnt, i quickly shut it off and flipped on the other 1k....whewwww! got all the little melted plastic pieces out and adjusted the thermostat! i only had it on 78....now 73...and all good! but damn...i almost could have burnt my brand newly built, 3months old, house down!!!! im not telling the wife what happened, hell no!

alrighty....weve been having some warm weather(50f) lately which has been helping the ladies out a lot! yesterday and today lights off temps where 72f....whoo hoo....they are fattening up a ton....well, the bubbas are in week 5 now and the whites are in week 4..bout 4 weeks left..cant wait!

Yeah. Little cloud cover is nice. What do you mean red light from space heater?

Latest posts

Back