What is your source for Humic and Fulvic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is from ground leonardite. Which I purchase from ebay at this location.

For humic and fulvic

hXXp://stores.ebay.com/The-Organic-Store

don't forget to change the XX to tt

:bong:

Me too, and I can't find the bag, but Alaska was in it's name. Big help huh.

XXX.bioag.com

Very concentrated and inexpensive with the small amount needed.

*I* use ~1/2tsp for 5 gallons of water. More is really not needed.

The site is full of good info also. They cater to real farmers and such, not hyped up marketing for inexperienced growers, or noob mj growers like a lot of places.

Wet

Hey Wetdog, Interested in the Ful-Humix. Directions state it "100g treats ~150 gallons." Is that 150 gallons of medium (ie soil) or 150 gallons of water?

Looking for something I can add in the beginning of cooking the soil. Im not sure how long humic or fulvic is available to a plant. Will i need to treat more than once in the plants lifetime?

I use humic in the soil when mixing a supersoil, then I use the fulvic when watering.

drfting07 said:
Hey Wetdog, Interested in the Ful-Humix. Directions state it "100g treats ~150 gallons." Is that 150 gallons of medium (ie soil) or 150 gallons of water?

150 gallons of water. Like I said, a little goes a looong way.

I mix ~1tsp for a 5 gallon bucket of water, to about the color of black coffee, every 2 weeks or so.

Wet

drfting07 said:
Looking for something I can add in the beginning of cooking the soil. Im not sure how long humic or fulvic is available to a plant. Will i need to treat more than once in the plants lifetime?

It's MUCH easier to add to the water that you use to wet down the soil mix along with anything else you add to the 'wet down' water, like molasses.

You can add it again every 2 to a 'few' weeks during the plants lifetime. I add none during the last month of flower.

This is really one of those *less is more* things.

Wet

Latest posts

Back