Inactivity in This Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

Wow, the inactivity in this forum really disappoints me.

The interactivity that exists is good, but it seems to be isolated to only about 5 people.

What does it take to get people interested in commenting on a post?

I realize that not everyone has the knowledge to comment on every post. I sure don't. But I wish there was a little more interactivity around here. It seems like a great forum, but a little slow. Yet I can't venture a guess as to why.

Part of my motivation for posting on forums like this is making friends. Anonymous friends, but friends nonetheless. But there doesn't seem to be reciprocated interest.

I can respect that, even if I don't understand it. The alternative is forums like RollItUp, where there are too many members for anyone's good. Not enough individualism.

Maybe this is a good wakeup call to the members of this website: you have such a great forum compared to the others out there; but take care to keep it alive and fresh.

I personally like this forum just because its not crowded. Lotta good people Here forsure.

I like the internet friends.. Non of you will ever be jealous enough to flip on me lol

People today were probably all watching that yearly event which we are forbidden to mention.

Lol I didnt bother sports dont fascinate me

Your going to fast Mr, 8.21 posts per day. Slow your roll, chillax, focus on growing some real deal herb. Read the rules too. No sports talk. Lots of forums for that. Ppl see you start threads like that and talk about sports and toss in some cuss words. Well, no wonder ppl are not jumping at your threads. Thinking your all crazy. Chill.

Just keep posting and following the rules and you will make friends.

I know that I will not post on threads where they break the rules, unless it is to remind them about the rules.(I am anal about that). Also many do not post if it is the same question that has been asked numerous times and quite easy to find the answer with just little bit of research or they will not heed our advice and continue to keep asking the same question. Many of us like helping our fellow growers but we cannot grow it for them.

Did you read the site rules when you joined? No sports talk, no swearing? ring a bell?

I think when mp is getting a little slow for my liking it's because I'm already caught up by spending too much time here. :p

Then I start reading up on people's journals. There's a TON if those here. :D

I'll be your friend. I'm everybody's friend. :)

Most of us got this thing called LIFE that gets in the way of us doing some of the things we wld LIKE to do. Not to mention you pkd super bowl weekend to complain? I wld expect nothing less then a ghost town here during that.

I post when I can at work and as much as my wife will put up with at home...:p

Hamster Lewis said:
Most of us got this thing called LIFE that gets in the way of us doing some of the things we wld LIKE to do. Not to mention you pkd super bowl weekend to complain? I wld expect nothing less then a ghost town here during that.

I post when I can at work and as much as my wife will put up with at home...
:goodposting::yeahthat:

What would you like to talk about? I'm here if u need me to talk to (except for weekends for the time being...) or need someone to ask info regarding practical KISS method of soil growing. Smokinmom already said she'd be your friend...:confused2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Aiiiight Bubba, here's a big hug from 7ge...lol. Cue James Taylor's "You gotta friend" in background for ambiance...

All i can say is that i have some very good friends on this site, allot of people i respect and have a good chat with. The reason there is not so many members is because our rules weed out all the ones that are not right for this site. Unlike the others i will not mention where 12 year olds try growing under there bed or in a field.
I never see a question unanswered. Also think that the slow easy pace of the website makes it all the better.

Yall remember Bugs said he was out until he gets he grow harvested........ and the seeds for that grow are still in the mail....... his man who sells the herb with the seeds got popped....... I'm feeling bad for ya bugs.

Maybe we need that person (I forget their username) that posted like 600 posts in a week and then got mad when people started calling them on their misinformed posts.

When was this Hammy? Was i around? lol. Seems familiar.

Latest posts

Back