My 1st attempt at growing with Auto flowering seeds.Great 4 a girl and a 1st time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadnessofcrazygirl

Reaction score
I am a month into my 1st grow,all auto flowering.I have 7 in various stages but since I got my ph perfectly at 6.5,the lighting and temp is great and I feed it bloom food a few times a week they are doing wonderful.I couldnt replace what I had hurt already but they are on the track to being beautiful plants.Here are just a few pics.I will keep my journal here but want to introduce myself to the growing community also.Please feel free to give appropriate feedback,comments and advice.I can use all the help I can get.It is only my 1st time and Im chugging along gaining speed...
Here are some pics from yesterday.

I will keep this posted and updated.You can see more picture of my growing stages at hXXp://sadnessofcrazygirl.imgur.com/all.
Looking for positive feedback.

zr3NR.jpg

zVvKh.jpg

zwdC2.jpg

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <----
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have the ability to post many pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

Sorry sadnessofcrazygirl most folks here, aren't going to run the risk of "click" those links.

Welcome to MP.....those plants look a lil rough.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

We really need more info in order to help you, but your plants are looking a bit sick. Make sure you let them dry out first before watering as mj likes a dry cycle between watering.

Welcome.

What lights you using in what space?
How big is that pot they in?
They look overwatered, leaves are drooping allot.

Its also hard to read posts when they are written in bold like your 1st post.

looks like its having root problems. its not uptaking enough to the plant. i get that (look) if i damage them during a transplant.

you could also be keeping them too dry or wet, causeing the plnat to not uptake enough.

what is happening is the plant is dehydrating and dying. if it keeps up itll be crispy.

also are those square 1.5 gal "egg" buckets? they are not deep enough for auto roots imo. i have a bunch and dont use them anymore, autos or 12/12 strains.

Hi. Thats really a good job. I appreciate it. if you have any information related to it, you can post here.

Why people start a thread and don't finish? These plants should be done already as well as this thread.lmao

sadnessofcrazygirl said:
I am a month into my 1st grow,all auto flowering.I have 7 in various stages but since I got my ph perfectly at 6.5,the lighting and temp is great and I feed it bloom food a few times a week they are doing wonderful.I couldnt replace what I had hurt already but they are on the track to being beautiful plants.Here are just a few pics.I will keep my journal here but want to introduce myself to the growing community also.Please feel free to give appropriate feedback,comments and advice.I can use all the help I can get.It is only my 1st time and Im chugging along gaining speed...
Here are some pics from yesterday.

I will keep this posted and updated.You can see more picture of my growing stages at hXXp://sadnessofcrazygirl.imgur.com/all.
Looking for positive feedback.

Thanks for the information. Nice description.

hey max that looked like a small plant in a big wet 5 gallon bucket, and the leaves mighta been drooping from being oversaturated, or soil pH causing uptake problems, or soil compaction causing oxygen starvation on the root system, or . . . ??

let us know whats going on there's remedies for these issues

been wonderin too... So happy I have a nice veg goin on

I too am a fan of autos. Corrections I'm a huge fan of autos.
I have five growing at the moment and I love them.
They are amazing to watch. ERI and RRFII. The bigger the
pot closer the light the better. IMO I'M here should you need me.

Latest posts

Back