Callin Out ALL Auto Growers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
hello and good day Yall...

alright i have no knowlege or experience with autos....
i need expereinced personal to assist me... so i can assist my brother..

he wants to toss a few autos out in the farm... but he doesnt know much and what he thinks he knows is old out dated growing info.. LOL blasted kids n there "i know everything" LOL bahahahahahah..

ive heard of "super autos"? aperently they grow bigger more potent and larger yeild... new to me..
but i would like to know what the best or whats a good auto to be flower strain... ive heard RRF is a real good strain...

so any advice or anything would be great...

thanx...
LH

RRF is a good one and to date the only auto I've grown and LOVE it.
They give off more than I imagined. I'm learning also. So drop a few and lets learn together

well IMO their is nothing wrong with growing Autos outside i just think they grow much better indoors.the more light they get the better they will grow 20 to 24 hrs a day is what they would prefer you will see much bigger plants and bigger yeilds but like i said befor just my two cents.with that being said growing outdoors they will get something like 12,13,14 hrs of light a day.i have never grown any autos outside only indoors i just think it would be kind of a wast to grow them outdoors thats if you want the best possible results for your plants.anyways i think AK 47 or the RRF or the orj lowryder would be a good auto strain to grow outdoors good luck with everything hope this helps

Only thing Ive seen with Super Autos is that they dont always auto. Probably like a 75% auto rate. But they get big as anything. Just turnover quicker harvest.

KC has a new autoline that looks to be a Super Auto. 10 pack for like 20 bucks.
For smaller autos. Samsara is likely putting out the most potent strains atm. Along with Buddah, but Buddahs seem to cost double. Samsara is already 3 and 4 folds deep in blending and increasing their potency. Their UltraViolet I believe its called for example is White Dwarf, folded with Skunk, and then folded with Lavender. Its in that 15-21% thc range easily.

I myself started with some RRFs. I folded in a White Siberian I got for free and it upped the intensity some. Next fold in will be with a Sensi Jack Herer after I stabilize a couple gens.
Short Stuff has already folded their Hem Blue Diesel with an Afgan I believe it is now. I dont know about thc potency, which should be upped a hair, but the cbd level is as high as anything on the market today. No matter regular or auto if that is something youre looking for.

thanx for the info and input you guys..
ive heard good things bout RRF but never grown nor seen a growin auto..
i told him that theytwould thrive better indoors but he seems to say thats a waste LOL.. if your gonna do em in doors mise well grow a reg plant then...

i just laughed.. lol...
once again thanx everyone...
LH

Not all true about the indoors thing.
The KC Brains auto can get to like 7 foot outdoors.
And at one time years ago I grew one of the Sensi Ruderalis strains. Dont know which one. But growing them in the swamps in SC. It dominated the amount I was pulling off strains like Jack, NL, and Skunk Haze. All I remember about it is monstrous buds. Think I grew 7 of them. Wasnt as potent as Jack. But on one of them it had buds hanging off big as a arm.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Not all true about the indoors thing.
The KC Brains auto can get to like 7 foot outdoors.
And at one time years ago I grew one of the Sensi Ruderalis strains. Dont know which one. But growing them in the swamps in SC. It dominated the amount I was pulling off strains like Jack, NL, and Skunk Haze. All I remember about it is monstrous buds. Think I grew 7 of them. Wasnt as potent as Jack. But on one of them it had buds hanging off big as a arm.

yup just all depends on were you live at of course is what i ment to say

where hes going the seasons shorter than bc canada...
i didnt think autos got that fricken big wow.....
i do beleive all he plans to do is plant a bunch n walk away no feedings no super/organic/MG soil just in the ground n let nature take its coarse..
LH

Most auto's don't get that large. Those are classified as "super auto's". Most will field bbebetween 25g and 3oz, typically the lower end. There are a lot of theories floating around with auto's. Namely why they get so large outdoors when 24/7 light logically makes sense for better budding... to some people. I have my own unfounded opinions/theories about them, but I have no experience. If you're interested in my theories based on logic, feel free to pm me, but I don't want to hijack the thread with them. Merely wanted to say that there are auto's out there that do get that large, but most do NOT get that brig. And the bud produced from them is typically less potent.potentially

getnasty said:
Most auto's don't get that large. Those are classified as "super auto's". Most will field bbebetween 25g and 3oz, typically the lower end. There are a lot of theories floating around with auto's. Namely why they get so large outdoors when 24/7 light logically makes sense for better budding... to some people. I have my own unfounded opinions/theories about them, but I have no experience. If you're interested in my theories based on logic, feel free to pm me, but I don't want to hijack the thread with them. Merely wanted to say that there are auto's out there that do get that large, but most do NOT get that brig. And the bud produced from them is typically less potent.potentially

Hey getnasty..
yeah the 25g+ soundds bout right from what ive been seeing...
one would think the 24-20/4 light would be better n cause more growth n what not... but is the growth out doors "growth" to 3' or is it stretch.. alot of people will concider "stretch" as good strong growth...

im always in for theories n what not keeps a guy thinkin...
LH

IMO it's pretty simple why autos do better under the Sun. No man made light source equally the Sun, which is what plants have been growing under for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 of yrs

best auto going lowryder#2 <<trust me this will blow yer mind realy dreamy toke smells grate taste sooooooooooooo good to:icon_smile: and they easy stuff to grow realy easy yeild good aswell<<< when going auto id say go with joint dr or lowlife strains they wher the first about every1 ells jumped on the band wagon////iv benn breeding autos and use lowryder#2 as starting strain;) [j]

I gues i better try more autos:icon_smile:
At the moment I have RRF and i love em

jesuse said:
best auto going lowryder#2 <<trust me this will blow yer mind realy dreamy toke smells grate taste sooooooooooooo good to:icon_smile: and they easy stuff to grow realy easy yeild good aswell<<< when going auto id say go with joint dr or lowlife strains they wher the first about every1 ells jumped on the band wagon////iv benn breeding autos and use lowryder#2 as starting strain;) [j]

thank you for the info and advice..
def gonna look into it..
LH

ozzydiodude said:
IMO it's pretty simple why autos do better under the Sun. No man made light source equally the Sun, which is what plants have been growing under for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 of yrs
:yeahthat:
I've been wanting to do an outdoor run with autos since I dont think a photo strain would ever finish up here and the end of summer is very wet usually. I just figure Id have too much mold issue so Ive never attempted it. I have grown ShortStuffs Snowryder (femmed freebies) and LOVED it. great smoke pretty crystally nugs and yield was min of 3oz. per. I ran the Onyx of theirs too and noticed alot of pheno and size variety (10 inchers to 3 footers) but ended up with a couple of nice skunky ladies that smoked nice too. I crossed the 2 strains and thats all I run in the auto dept anymore but get yields at least 3 oz. per still. Id recommend the snowryder big time.

How are you? I'm out about and smelling a few flowers.
I'm glad to have buddies with the same hobby to chat with:icon_smile:
I just hope all is well in your gardn and lif as well.

Latest posts

Back