easyryder and russian rocket fuel grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RRF
budding up nicely not too long to go. this ones always been a bit pale and had some deficiencies but seems to be making it through and not too long left now anyway. bit of heat damage symptoms but i think its from circulating fans. certain areas in the tent were too windy. temps are good staying in the hgih 70s low 80s

The Runt
the main shoot seemed to stop vegging a good while ago and start flowering but now the side shoots from the bottom node have stretched above that very strange. doubt itll finish.

ER1
lots of colas on this looks like itll produce nicely

ER2
this is the tallest looking good and starting to bulk up now.

rrf1.jpg

rrf.jpg

rrf1a.jpg

rrfc.jpg

rrf-runtb.jpg

rrf-runt.jpg

er1.jpg

er1b.jpg

er2.jpg

er2b.jpg

er2c.jpg

ER3
this is the smallest and the furthest along of the easyryders, got alot of dried out leaves, temps are good so i think the damage like this on the rrf is from fans atleast in part. since i moved the fans it hasnt gotten worse atall so id say its that.

ER4
superbushy, hard to see how much bud itll have but its nice an healthy looking anyway with lots of colas

im hoping the rrf finishes up soon, any opinions on how long left to go? i would say 2-3 weeks but not sure. it might lose some fans and help things fit better in the tent before then anyway might not be a big issue.

er3.jpg

er3b.jpg

er4.jpg

er4b.jpg

snapped a few pics. giving the rrf what i think is its last feed might give it another if theres alot of new growth. probably chop in a week or two.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

SuperCanadianFatman said:
actually its doing more then that for u, rocks on top of soil act as a mulch the water going over it makes minerals leak out of the pours on the rocks and this add more nutrients to your soil :)
You're nuts ! Nice buds Bogart

cheers johnny.

chopped off two buds on one side of the rrf to free up some space and have some samples. these were airy compared to the main cola but trics all cloudy with one or two amber.
just running out of weed too. ill leave the rest finish up anyway.
buds smell citrus and sweet. :smokeit:

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6261.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

Nice ladies there Bogart... to this date Ive never had a plant take longer to trim then an Easyryder I grew... literally 3-4 hours by myself... hope you got comfy scissors...

If ya only stick to autos you should give Dinafems Roadrunner a try... without a doubt the best auto Ive ever run... and hardly anything to trim... :48:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Nice ladies there Bogart... to this date Ive never had a plant take longer to trim then an Easyryder I grew... literally 3-4 hours by myself... hope you got comfy scissors...

If ya only stick to autos you should give Dinafems Roadrunner a try... without a doubt the best auto Ive ever run... and hardly anything to trim... :48:

thanks JAAM :aok: ha good stuff i grew them for my first indoor grow and they werent too bad but theres alot more of them this time last time it was only 12 inches high or so, so im sure ill come out of it in pain/agony :laugh: got these spring loaded japanese scissors from a grow shop ages back theyre pretty handy.

im not sure what ill be growing next time but i like photos too i just cant have a grow non stop in the house im in atm so just switching back and forth, im thinking of making a stealth cab of some sort so i could keep a tiny mother for clones to get a jump start when i start up again but not sure if itll work out. ill pick up some of those beans next order cheers for the recommendation.

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

found a few of these on the RRF so i might be chopping tonight. looks like herm flowers to me but not sure. need it out of there anyway for the room, its quarantined in my bathroom till im sure what ill do.

all chopped and trimmed.

not a huge yield but id say 40 grams maybe.
i just trim the larger buds and put anything airy into hash so theres three levels full of popcorn and trim.
im happy enough gonna try out some scissor hash in a bit.

addd1.jpg

addd2.jpg

addd3.jpg

Hey man that could be a male flower on that RRF.... How far in is it?

If you wanna make a little veg cabinet look into 2'T5s for lighting... they give great lumens and ya can gettem real close to the plants + they are not very pricey...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey man that could be a male flower on that RRF.... How far in is it?

If you wanna make a little veg cabinet look into 2'T5s for lighting... they give great lumens and ya can gettem real close to the plants + they are not very pricey...

yeh i was pretty sure, i saw a good few developing but think i found the first of them anyway.
thats it drying now, it was 76 days old so not far off what i had planned leaving it till. id already cut feed so no harm.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=179691&d=1320639865

yeh for my first indoor grow i got about 20 2ft single fixture 23watt T5HOs and surrounded the plants with them in a shallow cabinet worked pretty well, theyre what im using in the corners in this one. i think id just use a few of them keep it minimal and free to make. a tiny mother big enough for one or two viable cuttings would be enough so id be keeping it very small.

if i do though id like a proper stealth cabinet or to wait till i move house and have a better area to use.

all flowering well, the stink is increasing.

gave them another dose of canna pk 13/14 today, nearing the end now. the easyryders are super frosty, especially noticable on the popcorn buds. itll be good for hash. :smoke:

ive got the 2 pre harevst buds from the rrf down to near 70% humidity so ill test in a few days.

IMG_6309.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

just switched out the 6500k sidelighting to all 2700(i think)k bulbs. wont add any more as weather here is hotting up.

not weighed yet but its nearly in the right range. its alot airier than i thought so that 40 grams might be pretty optimistic.
id say its around 69%RH at the moment, just letting it sit for another reading.

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

damn straight, :icon_smile: just weighed in there at 65%rh came to 40.5 grams so not as bad as i thought.

alls quiet just feeding every two days or so now and waiting for them to chunk up. alot seem airy and look foxtail'y. temps seem ok but theres lots of signs of heat stress so not really sure what to do. think ill just leave them, too late now anyway.

got slight little purple tips on one of the easyryders the smallest furthest along one. seems like its near done, not really much new pistil growth. hopefully itll have another burst before i have to chop.
super frosty though.

one of the larger multi cola plants seems pretty far behind. im sure that will not get all the time it needs.
the runt is still growing weirdly and not really doing anything usefull so i think its time to take it out. probably just throw sugary bits in with the trim.

IMG_6430.jpg

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6425.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6407.jpg

cheers johnny, not too long to go now.
all just sitting there fattening up. think i see a few more herm flowers, too late to care now anyway ill just leave it work away till i chop them all. doubt flowers then seeds would have the time to grow in a week or two?..

tiny bit of purple on the tips of the calyxes on this first pic, probably just a deficiency though id say.

Untitled-3.jpg

IMG_6578.jpg

IMG_6586.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

Latest posts

Back