Crit Cheese & Auto#1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
So I have a Crit Cheese is I think 3 weeks (june 14th), that's been under 20k lumens veg and i have been putting it in the tent for the 12 hr 1k hps and some sunlight. 23 hour light i'd guess.

The 3x Auto#1's (aug 1st) are under a t5 (24/7) double bulb a week old. have another x5 of these and aa bunch of other autos to run out will make a list later ;) also pics to come iso my camera :(

DSCF7318.JPG

DSCF7322.JPG

here he is under the 1k hps for the night on his custom stand :p edited in above

DSCF7223.JPG

DSCF7224.JPG

DSCF7225.JPG

DSCF7226.JPG

crit cheese survived night 2 of 12 hours hps this time at canopy lvl past time was 6" from light... looking bigger and bushier from last night.

the #1's are all rooting out the sides of the rapid rooters will be putting them into 5 1/2" pots later really still unsure of what to do with all these 4 plants as far as median goes.. And how to light them

still alive, all other #1's are in there white 5 1/2" rounds for now under t5
i see roots already in teh bottom of teh Crit Ch. pot... need a plan on these just been feeding them all hydro res water like 300nutes ppm 5.8. and are in hydro median so looks like a custom 4 pot sys or add on to other ?.?

DSCF7237.JPG

DSCF7332.JPG

DSCF7333.JPG

DSCF7344.JPG

and on the 3rd night he fell.. forgot to put the little nut on to keep him from falling 4' ugh did not break looks like he went down easy had him in teh corner reather then out under the light atleas so he had the side of the tent to aid in his fall minor meadian fell out but could see a few roots need to get real with these 4 out um in a bubble boy or some thing

ok put the little guts nut on for the night no falls expected lol

Crit Cheese has pistals at top site :) let the fun begin still only in the 6" round need a xplant idea fast thinking a lil flood table LH told me would work in my cab.. Need to know what it needs for nutes first 2 set of leaves are getting yellowy

pushing 4 1/2" now was under hps last night

#1's are all over "1 one has really long leaves looks like a helicopter

N.E.wguy said:
Crit Cheese has pistals at top site :) let the fun begin still only in the 6" round need a xplant idea fast thinking a lil flood table LH told me would work in my cab.. Need to know what it needs for nutes first 2 set of leaves are getting yellowy

pushing 4 1/2" now was under hps last night

#1's are all over "1 one has really long leaves looks like a helicopter

What strength u at now. I'd mix it up lil stronger. 1/2 strength if at 1/4 strength right now.
Or 600-700 ppm if you in that range bump it up some.

I wouldn't call it a flood table but more or less a collection n drain tray.
I got mine in the cab cuz I was sick of pulling em out n sticking them in trays to water.
This aloud me to top hand water n walk away all run off goes to a jug that I empty daily. Or every few days.

LH.

they are up there over 900 ppm all are much larger adn yea collective run off tray is appropriate def easier then the single trays and mess

will get some new pics up put all 4 back in the hydro area till that 600 light comes waste leaving them under so little light in the cab. should be here tomorrow

Ohhh wow. 900. Ppm.

Dunno if that's a good thing or bad. Lol.
They don't seem to be showing burn. The larger on I noticed few tips curling down.
As a ref to size n age. Uve seen my veg cab. All are on 700-800 I just bumped it up today. To 800.
But if it ain't broke don't fix it watch em this week if you notice very lil growth back off. A lil
All in all looking good.
LH.

ya they run hot to trot at 1030-187 tap 5.8 and get about 400ml per feeding avg 2 a day but gonna up it to 3 the big one been the reason the small guys are up there not gonna make 4 sets of nutes lol some one has to lose they are thriving tho tent lights just poped on afk

Ahh ok.

If you start to notice there not catching up or like i said slow. Back off some.
But they don't look burnt.
LH.

looking good the crit looks like it's 10" the others pushing 3" id guess all green and good

yep 9" and 3"

between the 4 top fed and got a half gallon back out of a gallon
990/5.7 mixed 4 days worth at least

put the crit in the tent on floor i don't care about stretch the 1k fir the night is better then being in the veg?

OK

plants are under a new night light!!!

600w hps dimmed to 50% in a 6" cool tube 2" away,, with a 6" booster pulling doors open fan on em etc,, Crit cheses is out of control was in the sun, is in the 1k tent. 12" flowering other #1's are all furiously growing

customd the 2x2x4 cabs to be 1 with a 2x2 window cut into middle wall of 2 screwed together.

pics ofc if house dont burn down ;) tmmrw no pun intended rb (for real) 1955 **** outdated say the least

Looking good under the 300w at night and 600w day the crit is 12" and flowering and the autos one is having issues other 2 are great pusing 3"

the crit cheese stinks has been chopped dried and curing looks to maybe be 3/4oz gonna let it cure a while

teh Auto #1's imo are poor gens very small buds no density really were supposed to finish this week i thought but look far from finish and had all the same light as the crit cheese as well as nutes etc

have 5 moe #1's but not sure if i want to waste the time and $ to run em if they are gonna look like these

sorry no pics of the cheese b4 chop colla is 2" and dense about 5" long and the rest were all good size buds as well compared to the #1's look like the whole plant is budder material or compost or gifts lol ( they also have no sell really even when piched and rubbed, that normal? )

DSCF7760.JPG

DSCF7764.JPG

DSCF7765.JPG

DSCF7766.JPG

DSCF7767.JPG

DSCF7770.JPG

DSCF7750.JPG

Im curious, if you would have run say 5 gallon pots would they have yielded more? I am about to start some autos (bubbleliscious) but i wanted to yield at least an OZ per plant, you got 3/4 oz from all three of those plants?

the Critical cheese was in same xact pot and i dont have a scale but it's almost cured but looks like a bout 3/4 itself. I have alot of other autos so maybe some day id try the 5 galon idea but not unless it was in a full system unlike these all were in coco chunks and perlite and hand watered pita they were

the 3 still alive just are not filling out at all i mean i grew way better photo's in crap soil no nutes other then stuff that was prob not good for them and got more out of 1 of those then i think the 3 #1's are gonna give me.

what i can do at some point is run the 5 other #1's in the hydro setup and see what the end result is but it would probally be out of desperation if at all. clone clone clone autos just take up space :(

thats funny look at post 2 pic on right they are 3 different heights as sprouts to

Latest posts

Back