Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose !-- So sorry !-- U know most of us have pets and they like family !-- Someone tell me --Get over it !-- It's just a dog !-- I won't even say anything --I just look around for something to hit them with !--

What up G ? -- One day I'm gonna have to get me some of that Hippy Slayer and is it Star Fighter ? -- That I've heard U and Kraven talk about !-- Sounds like my kinda weed !--

Rose I got the cuts from the 2 Purple Haze girls mixed up ! -- One shows much more color in bloom than the other !-- I have to run them again to isolate the purple pheno !

I need to go see if my yeast is still alive -- I feel naked when I don't have something fermenting !-- Yeast still alive ? --I got 3 --36 ounce cans of pears in heavy syrup !--I done this before !-- Makes good brandy !-- I want to see if I can hit 100 proof without a still !-- I think I can !

What up G ? -- One day I'm gonna have to get me some of that Hippy Slayer and is it Star Fighter ? -- That I've heard U and Kraven talk about !-- Sounds like my kinda weed !--

There's lots of good stuff out there keef........... I have no doubt the genetics you got from Umbra are superior quality mj.......... getting it perform with your growing style is key also........ that takes practice, experience and solid advice......... the Hippy Slayer is a tough one to tame........ she'll hermie...... and if you don't hit all your marks when growing her she suffers............. there are strains/genetics out there where you can not be prefect and still get awesome results........... those are the ones you want keef.

I am alive....really not sure *** is wrong with me....got some kinda holiday blues I can't seem to shake....

Well TBH I just really wish the "F" that my mom was here, that I hadn't killed so many people, I made better choices in life....I quit hurting the ones I love the most.....for the last 3 days I have just been so "lost" and I really, really don't know what to do or even how to find my way back...and what hurts the most is this just happened for NO reason I can think of......I was feeling fine, then the next day I woke up and just could not function. Not even sure who or how to ask for help.....especially since I can't even explain it to myself?

I know G !-- If I could never lay hands on another variety I'd be just fine !-- I got that variety chasing disease us farmers got !-- I got G.G.#4- -Barney's Farm Night Shade -- Love Nurse Larry !--She good medicine !--Just had a taste of my Master Kush -- I'm a fan !-- I got stuff and things !-- My GG#4 has a natural mutation --It has the flat ribbon stem mutation !-- It's fight me every step of the way but she a girl !-- The stuff I got from Umbra is outstanding but that Black Rose he used had a genetic anomaly! -- I got 2 more of those ribbon stem freaks !-- GDP-X-B.R. and a The White times Black Rose !-- I want a boy like that to breed to my G.G. !
Make me an ornament house plant that U can smoke !

I am alive....really not sure *** is wrong with me....got some kinda holiday blues I can't seem to shake....

Well TBH I just really wish the "F" that my mom was here, that I hadn't killed so many people, I made better choices in life....I quit hurting the ones I love the most.....for the last 3 days I have just been so "lost" and I really, really don't know what to do or even how to find my way back...and what hurts the most is this just happened for NO reason I can think of......I was feeling fine, then the next day I woke up and just could not function. Not even sure who or how to ask for help.....especially since I can't even explain it to myself?

the post should read gone fishing........ the short days can get you....... enjoy plenty of sunshine as soon as you can brother.......... and no remorse......... you were protecting us all......... no guilt there.

Kraven -- U at the right place to talk !-- U know this IS gonna happen sometimes !-- Who knows what the trigger was ? -- I got a rune for this !-- U got to standstill and let this wash over U !-- U know it will end just hold your mental ground !-- You're a friggin warrior !-- U fought for those to weak or afraid to fight back on thier own !-- I salute U !-- This stuff like U feel right now is the price we pay !--It will wash over U don't let it consume U !

There's lots of good stuff out there keef........... I have no doubt the genetics you got from Umbra are superior quality mj.......... getting it perform with your growing style is key also........ that takes practice, experience and solid advice......... the Hippy Slayer is a tough one to tame........ she'll hermie...... and if you don't hit all your marks when growing her she suffers............. there are strains/genetics out there where you can not be prefect and still get awesome results........... those are the ones you want keef.

Keef just to follow up on 13 words...he is fosure not looking down his nose at you...the HS is in a class all by herself. It has taken me many turns to get her right...she is finicky, and if you miss a subtle sign she will go south very quickly, and she remembers everything, so anything that didn't fit her highness prissy butt will just leave a scar and will severely diminish harvest and may cause her to go full blown hermie at anytime during flower...oh and she needs to be a stand alone....she does not like being run with others, especially since each grow with her is slightly different....she is just very unpredictable.

I hold some of Umbra's gear and his gear is on par with the Slayer, just much easier to grow and it also has a bit more forgiveness in the genetics.
Your work is solid, your plants look great...I would suggest you keep headed down the same path, your making progress and you dont have time to baby a plant for 70 days, plus she has to be VERY healthy at the flip....I only run her now every third turn...to much of a PIA when I have gear thats just as good and WAY easier to mess with. Peace

Keef, I know you can frankenplant a lemon strain. It's just that it reminds me a little bit of a B movie called the Toxic Avenger. A guy gets nuclear waste dumped on him at a landfill in NJ and mutates. Just don't want DD walking around with 3 eyes wondering why everyone is staring at her.

Yea its the road kill skunk (RKS)in her the makes her so unpredictable, the DH hit a RKS and 12 packs of beans were made, this the best pheno and most stable of them all, not really a great high, you just get lost for 2 hours....but hands down the most potent smoke I have ever grown

Well I'm taking 13's advice, gonna go and do a bit of pond hopping, just had a front through, tides are right and I'll have a few good hours of fishing...maybe that will alleviate some of this mess I'm feeling....plus it would be nice to land a few decent sized LMB today. Peace.

I understand your concern Umbra !-- I'm not using toxic waste or some kind of unknown chemical soup !-- This chemical long gone from the plant by the time it gets to the pipe! -- That fear would be a real concern if I were using colchicine !-- All I'm doing is replicating proven scientific tech !-- I'm the first test subject !-- I just wanted a blind test !-- I'm doing it to everything I got !-- I can't lay hands on outstanding genetics like that Lemon Trees and stuff like that and I got a snowballs chance in hell of breeding something like that !--
I'm not the best pharmer around !-- Only way I can play with the big boys is to go where they can't yet !-- Bring back a prize !-- A highly desirable trick pony or 2 or more ! -- Keef will have vengeance for being hunted all these years !-- It's a personal thing Umbra !-- Like Kraven's stump !-- I'm not just gonna survive prohibition -- I'm coming up out of here with a team of Frankenplants !-- Shouldn't have let me know how much something like that Lemon Tree is worth !

Lemon Tree is some of the most expensive weed you can buy here. If I go on weedmaps, I can see who has it and who doesn't. The ones without it, will be out of business in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back