Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Dog !-- Yep ! -But Rose bounced them so fast almost blinded me !-- Did U get to see it ? -- If Rose was a gunfighter I would just back slowly away !-- She fast !

O.F.C. -- I just got word that my little brother had a heart attack and passed away last night !-- I'm not handling it very well !

Oh no Keef, I am so very sorry. What a shock. You don't have to handle that well.. Again, I am so very sorry Keef.

That is some horrible news my friend my prayers are with you if you ever need someone just to chat with you can always inbox me I'll send you my number

I see someone dropped the Ban Hammer yesterday

It wasn't me. I do not lie. It was someone else. but by the time i found out about it... i was not on when it happened, I had a note from the guy falsely accusing me of banning him and telling me he didn't like the way i moderated and would not be taking any messages from me. So YD, please tell him I didn't do it. I would not have done that.

It wasn't me. I do not lie. It was someone else. but by the time i found out about it... i was not on when it happened, I had a note from the guy falsely accusing me of banning him and telling me he didn't like the way i moderated and would not be taking any messages from me. So YD, please tell him I didn't do it. I would not have done that.

Rose the guy had spammed almost everything on here

Thanks guys !-- It kinda comes in waves -- So I guess I'm going home tommorrow --- We have to bury our dead -- It's the price of life ! -- Don 't make it any easier !-- I took some of the finest I had on hand and decarbed it and D.D. and I took 4 caps each !-- It's helping !-- I'm get my act together --I'm bottle up some brandy and roll some joints !-- Keef's can't fix it but these will help !-- I want to make some coconut canna oil for a dropper bottle !-- Anyone got a quick recipe ?

When the wife makes mine she does 40 g to 2 cups of raw coconut oilThe wife said add 2 teaspoons of lecithin it's her secret ingredient it helps your system digest it better and quicker

b3100ddcfa3c834cb656c7b0211879fd.jpg

She uses it and everything she bakes me she said it helps the body metabolize it better so instead of it taking an hour to kick in it takes 20 minutes plus she said it's good for the liver

Thanks Bud !-- Mother doesn't get around very well anymore and I told her next time I came home I would bring her some medicine and she said she would try it !-- I got some 2 oz. dropper bottles !-- I'd make caps but I don't have many empty gel caps left --So I thought of the dropper bottles !-- I got a pint of Everclear ?
I'd like something maybe half cc is a dose for a novice ? -- Can I do a quick alcohol wash evaporate the alcohol and add some coconut oil ? -- I got the weed -- coconut oil --pint of Everclear and 2 oz dropper bottles -- any suggestions?

You can do a frozen wash... freeze the bud and the booze and do 2 three minute washes.. Then you could cook off the booze and add some of your booze or some coconut oil and honey in a tincture bottle. Don't be givin your momma any everclear... Then she could hold it under her tongue for sublingual dose. You can't hold ec under your tongue, it burns too much.

The way you do the wash is pour the frozen booze over the frozen herb... pour that in a bowl. then more booze on the same herb... add to bowl.. that is strong. The 3 minute wash you can be stiring and mixing to get the trichomes to fall off. It is a very light green but don't be surprised when it is much stronger than you think it is.

When i make butter i use the lecithin, it is an emulsifier and is a good thing.

I sure wish this deep midnight cross Z7 a.k.a. remedy didn't turn out to be a hermaphrodite because she sure was a nice plant

e6b9e82ecf35da78a16f32c399449ed8.jpg

8c34338c9baf50b0d3d10ca3d236cd41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd smoke it Bud !-- Thanks for the 411 guys but I tend to make things more complicated than it is !-- I know my cannacaps -- I decarb some good weed run it thru a screen like I do so it will pack into caps -- Sometimes while we there I got to the vitamin strore and buy some empty caps !-- Take one or 2 of these with food as needed !- Done !-- No Rose mom never drank alcohol so I wouldn't give her ever clear !-- On the other hand I'll take daddy a bottle of pear brandy and let him figure out how strong it is ! --I already know it will light U up !--

Keef, I'm so sorry about your brother. Did, he ever make it for that visit with you? My thoughts go out to you and DD.

There was no signs of that mouse in grow room. Got tootsie roll in the mouse traps right now.

I order me a glass water pipe sure hope it gets here soon. Time for my Wake and Bake.:bong2:

Ness, did the cats get the mouse? Good for you getting a glas pipe, they are my favorite.

Ness, did the cats get the mouse? Good for you getting a glas pipe, they are my favorite.

Rose, I have two tom cat bait killer in the bathroom with two mouse traps. I didn't put two live cats in bathroom. The dogs here those little devils and try to get them. It's winter and I have a big barn and in the country. They just got to be more of them mice. I have three wild cats outside, I bet they get some of those mice.

Just out of curiosity did anyone ever figure out what was in the Umbra surprise or roughly how long they take

Thank U Ness !-- I hope U get that mouse !--
Bud -- All I know is they'll be good !-- Some of these seed I got from Umbra are old !-- I was trying to get those GDP-X-B.R. to germ and wasn't sure if I had enough seed cause I knew they were old ! -- I ask Umbra if he had some more laying around --!-- I said if U got any other old seed laying around send them down I'll see if I can get them to germ -- I enjoy a challenge !-- I thought a few seed from a couple varieties maybe mostly I wanted that GDP -x- Black Rose! -- Then this whole box with all these varieties showed up !- -- No way I could start a few of even half them !- I split them up and sent them to ya'll !-- That one container had lost it's label !-- Umbra's Surprise !-- Surprise !-- He don't remember what it was either !-- Give them a whirl !-- Let us know !-- I thought I kept a few but a few of those but No !-- --

Giggy --Those light leaving here next week when I get back !-- I got a few more of several varieties left from Umbra and -some others and -- U might want to take the back cover off that Black LED !-- Be some seed in it for U !-- There's some I'd like to keep but I got my hands full !-- I still got those 2 fem .Mazar seed U sent me I think !- Want them back ? -- Hey I send U some extra U hook that Evil Clown up too ? -- U good on those B.B. seed ?

There was a variety called Funk #1 -I was gonna keep a share but I got stoned and somebody got !--some except Dog !-- Dog had lots of very nice strains in that package that never got there !-- I think Nick got some of those Hoe Berry seed !-- That's the plant to breed to your Thai !-- It'll shorten up the finish time and it's a brute !-- She ain't gonna take no crap off no Thai stick looking ? -- This will work Cuz !-- Save ole Keef a couple seed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back