Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better !-- I use a grow nute -a bloom -- A water conditioner called Hydroguard -- Cal/Mag because of the RO water !-- I use about a third of the recommended amount of grow or bloom !-- I'm worried I may have to add less than what that Lucas formula recommends ! -- When I harvest and refill a box I add a scoop of Micos and my regular nutes -Bout 12 gallons --In bloom they start in fresh box of nutes and I only top off after that !-- I know I grow small plants but I see no reason to do a nute change !-- I seen with my own eyes it is not a problem !

That's better !-- I use a grow nute -a bloom -- A water conditioner called Hydroguard -- Cal/Mag because of the RO water !-- I use about a third of the recommended amount of grow or bloom !-- I'm worried I may have to add less than what that Lucas formula recommends ! -- When I harvest and refill a box I add a scoop of Micos and my regular nutes -Bout 12 gallons --In bloom they start in fresh box of nutes and I only top off after that !-- I know I grow small plants but I see no reason to do a nute change !-- I seen with my own eyes it is not a problem !

Keef if it works grow with it hahaha your plants look pretty good to me

When you guys are feeding with GH how close do you follow the chart

My plan was to use the recommended serving size and go from there. I am sure the experienced growers here let the plants tell them what they need. I want to have some plants that are so green they almost look black and shiney too. I have seen so plants on here that look so healthy and vigorous, I'd almost be afraid they would grab me, pull me in the tent and feed off me... ��

Hey we staying at this place across the street from this big lake -- It all looks different but I just realized that right across the street when I was 17--- I recovered a body in 30 feet of water on the side of a sunken road ! -- Black water scuba man ? -- No more !

Got these given to me yesterday not quite sure what I'm gonna do with them but couldn't turn them down they were free
adcf37803a8adcbd4b4848dd7aaaefcd.jpg

Evening OFC
Hope everyone is hanging in there.
Got some weed from a old buddy today. I buy a 1/2, He brings a bag that looks like a O.
Very whispy weed. It got me high. And it was grown outdoors.
Got go deal with the 3 Fem beans that sprouted.

Bud If those are 3 to 5 gal you could use them to make wine.
I would of took them fast.

U could use them for wine but I'm sold on 5 gallon buckets with a good tight lid for brewing but that's because I freeze it off and need to poke some holes to get to the brandy !--Just making wine they will work !-- I got a couple 5 gallon and 2 1/2 gallons ones I use to store RO water for the grow !- Let it stabilize before I use it !

They are 5 gallon that's why I took them now just what to do with them I have always been a fan of apple pie moonshine. Anyone on here have any good recipes

This ain't grain alcohol with apples and apple pie seasoning !-- I fermented apple pie filling !--

5 lbs or cans of Apple pie filling ---5 lbs sugar -- 1 package of red star wine yeast !-- blend or mash up pie filling add water and sugar stir together good add yeast !-- I use these bubbler air locks -- U want to allow the CO2 escape but keep outside air out !-- U might need to ferment in the grow room for the temp !-- Takes about 2 weeks for the yeast to eat all the sugar and turn it into alcohol !-- U can get a thing to measure the sugar content or U can just taste it !-- Any sweetness at all and it's not ready !-- I can see the bubbles slow down in my airlock bubbler !--After the sugar is gone -- I put it in the freezer for 24 hours -- The poke some holes in the ice the alcohol will be in the middle !-- Freeze that in a my jug until no more ice forms and it's done !-- Kill the yeast a sweeten slightly !

5 lbs or cans of Apple pie filling ---5 lbs sugar -- 1 package of red star wine yeast !-- blend or mash up pie filling add water and sugar stir together good add yeast !-- I use these bubbler air locks -- U want to allow the CO2 escape but keep outside air out !-- U might need to ferment in the grow room for the temp !-- Takes about 2 weeks for the yeast to eat all the sugar and turn it into alcohol !-- U can get a thing to measure the sugar content or U can just taste it !-- Any sweetness at all and it's not ready !-- I can see the bubbles slow down in my airlock bubbler !--After the sugar is gone -- I put it in the freezer for 24 hours -- The poke some holes in the ice the alcohol will be in the middle !-- Freeze that in a my jug until no more ice forms and it's done !-- Kill the yeast a sweeten slightly !

Sweet thanks buddy I'm definitely going to try this The pair one that you make sounds really tasty as well

Bud that 5 gallons will make about 1/2 gallon of potent brandy !-- Only thing I've had problems getting right is peach !-- Frozen fruit comes in a 5 lbs bag !-- Blueberry -Cherry --Strawberry all work well! -- The pear I made with 3 -36 oz cans of pears in heavy syrup !-- No matter the fruit the recipe stays about the same !-- Note if U freeze it too long the first time it can freeze solid !-- U want to drain the brandy when there is still about 2 gallons of liquid -- 24 hours in a freezer works for me !-- Then I switch to milk jugs and freeze it again until I can get it all into a one gallon jug !-- U can stop there it'll be about 80 proof !- It will need to be sweetened some to bring out the proper flavor !

Bud that 5 gallons will make about 1/2 gallon of potent brandy !-- Only thing I've had problems getting right is peach !-- Frozen fruit comes in a 5 lbs bag !-- Blueberry -Cherry --Strawberry all work well! -- The pear I made with 3 -36 oz cans of pears in heavy syrup !-- No matter the fruit the recipe stays about the same !-- Note if U freeze it too long the first time it can freeze solid !-- U want to drain the brandy when there is still about 2 gallons of liquid -- 24 hours in a freezer works for me !-- Then I switch to milk jugs and freeze it again until I can get it all into a one gallon jug !-- U can stop there it'll be about 80 proof !- It will need to be sweetened some to bring out the proper flavor !

Thank you so much for teaching me this Keef I think it's gonna be fun to do

Morning O.F.C. !--
I see U down there Nick !-- U swimming today ? -- South got hammered last night and it's moving east for any it missed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back