Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps.

Yard dog, please give you wife my condolences. It is hard to lose a mom when it isn't a "clean" death...meaning lots of feelings good and bad. I am sure sorry. Please tell her we are thinking of her.

Well, I went back to doc or nurse, and she ordered a bunch of tests and now i am on a new antibiotic and I think i might be improving for the first time in ten day. Thank you nes for your concern.. Sickest I think i have ever been. I am going to get well now, i hope.

Thanks again for thinking about me... hugs.

Hippie, Bus....Remote starter ?? What;s up?
Drug my old arse outta bed and into ten degree weather and was at the dealer at 08:00 this morning. Got a call an hour later and the guy said they can't install it. Only a Ford dealer can. Called the dealer in Kraut town and they wanted $280. Called the one in Flushing and they said $158. Krauts talked themselves out of a job. Got an appointment for Monday morning.

Nes, I've got 30-'06 rounds that are leftovers from WWI. They still shoot. Keep 'em dry and out of high heat and they'll last forever. By the way, if you know exactly how many guns you have, you don't have that many.:)

Dog, be careful. You're looking at TWO felonies. They'd toss you in so deep they'd have to feed you beans with a sling shot!

My water pipe got step on this morning, going to shop for another one. One of favor things to do is shopping on the net. Have a Hi day.:tokie:

OK, I have been looking on you tube to see if you should feed seedlens, can not fine anything. Rosebud, I received EM.1 and Mykos they sound very promising. But I, do not if you should feed seedles. I think you should not until they get 12" high. Please, can you tell me about these (EM.l and Mykos) and how would you use them. Thank You;)

I don't even need a gun !--I just like shooting stuff !-- The truth be that most problems can be solved with the proper placement of explosives !-- I like shooting stuff but I really like a big boom , make everything go away !---Rose --get better ! Did they finally do a culture to find out what bug it is and what antibiotic is effective against it !--

Good morning peeps.

Yard dog, please give you wife my condolences. It is hard to lose a mom when it isn't a "clean" death...meaning lots of feelings good and bad. I am sure sorry. Please tell her we are thinking of her.

Well, I went back to doc or nurse, and she ordered a bunch of tests and now i am on a new antibiotic and I think i might be improving for the first time in ten day. Thank you nes for your concern.. Sickest I think i have ever been. I am going to get well now, i hope.

Thanks again for thinking about me... hugs.

I had a similar problem when I had my UTI. They finally put me on a very strong broad based abx and I was much better within 20 minutes.

Forgot to say good morning to everyone. Hi, or is that high? Raining again. Smoking some hash and eating pot cookies for breakfast. I made some infused honey by doing an alcohol extraction then putting in the honey and using a double boiler and boiled off all the alcohol. So I am drinking my coffee with ganja honey.

I stopped carrying weapons when I retired from the MC World I was involved in like an idiot.
. I can not carry legal and I have no desire to go back to prison. I was one lucky basterd I didn't get busted with two 9mm strapped on my chest like a moron for all those years. I'll take my chances with wisdom and a watchful eye. I'd rather get shot then go to go back to prison for the rest of my life.

What am I new? I just posted a big reply to nes and lost it.... shoot, I hate that.
Umbra, good to know. Keef this cipro is making me nauseous but i have pot so am very happy it is working.

Nes, you can use the mycos at any time in the soil. I pour some in my ffof/or any soil before i plant. Use it every time you transplant. No you don't need to feed seedlings until the first leaves, the round ones, they are called cotyledons, are yellow and die. Then you can start food, but if you are in FFOF you won't feed for 4-5 weeks.

Thanks for the flowers hippie.. how bout a ride?

Yum, infused honey Umbra.
WH, i am glad you don't carry.

I have a gun story that may make you throw up...it is sweet though.

We had guns in Alaska..bud hunted and ya had to be able to stop a bear, so he had a big gun i had a 22. Fast forward 10 years and Bud had just lost his job and it was christmas and we had 2 little kids. He sold them so they could have christmas. he lost the will to hunt and never replaced them. altogether now..awe....awe awe...

Forgot to say good morning to everyone. Hi, or is that high? Raining again. Smoking some hash and eating pot cookies for breakfast. I made some infused honey by doing an alcohol extraction then putting in the honey and using a double boiler and boiled off all the alcohol. So I am drinking my coffee with ganja honey.

I see how it reads, so, it high.

That is a good man and an awesome father Rose.
I have no problem with ppl who hunt for food,,,but to hunt for sport is nonsense. 1st off unless the animal you are hunting for sport is packing,,,it ain't much of a sport killing an unarmed ******* dear. I hunted for years for food as a young man,,,but NEVER EVER shot anything just for the hell of it. I see these idiots with their foot on a deer taking pics and it makes me sick.

Awe Rose !-- I don't hunt anymore either Hopper ! Go sit in the freezing weather to ambush Bambi ?-- That's a sport ?-

Rose, cipro is what they gave me as well. Yes it eats the lining in your stomach. Never really into carrying a gun without a reason. I know some folks that before the make coffee, make sure their guns are ready. For me, that is too much. As to hunting, not interested. I'd rather fish. Being from NJ, all the fishing is catch and release...because lets admit it, you wouldn't want to eat the fish out of the Delaware River, lol. You can't really do a catch and release deer hunt, lol.

That's what I'm talking about Keef. Bambi killers . :rofl:

Wouldn't want no fish out of Flint Michigan eather.

For me guns are a nessesary evil !---I don't carry a gun (maybe, maybe not ) but I'm a pot farmer ! People find out U better be prepared to defend what's your's !-- U would not want to kick my door in and try to take what is mine !-- I won't have to reload until I get tired of shooting ! I am proficient with a firearm !

I don't think I have a gun that would legal for hunting ! I do need to get to the gun show for a couple more 30 round magazines !-- Well I also need to find a " Purple Gun" for U know who ! A Purple Gun ? -- Yep !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back