New to all this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a 2ft x 4ft veg tent with the 8 tube T5 and a 5ftx5ft flowering tent with two 600w or one 1000w hps would suffice? Makes my head spin trying to.think of the beat possible set ups to serve my purpose.

I am not sure you will be able to fit an 8 bulb HO T5 set up in a 2x4 tent. My 4 bulb barely fits.

It says that it is 4'x2' and 7" deep. Of not them I can always get a 3'x4'. Would that still be acceptable lumens wise?

Honestly I veg fine with a 4 bulb 4 foot set up. I come up a little short lumen wise of the 3000 per sqr foot, but the plants don't seem to miss the 4000 lumens they are short.
3x4 would be 36,000 lumens to light it properly for veg.

Well the 8 bulb Ho T5 pumps out 40,000 so that would be perfect. Give me more room to maneuver as well. Am I right in thinking 2 600w hps would be sufficent to cover a 5'x5' grow space?

Well the 8 bulb Ho T5 pumps out 40,000 so that would be perfect. Give me more room to maneuver as well. Am I right in thinking 2 600w hps would be sufficent to cover a 5'x5' grow space?

A 5x5 space needs 125,000 lumens min. 2x600W HPS is 180,000 lumens with these bulbs on 1000bulbs.com. 24.50 USD per bulb>>>https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/88061/PX-LU600.html

That is plenty of lumens for that space. You will be pushing out some nice bud.

Thanks a bunch hammy that's exactly what I needed. What you think to this then hyperthetically of course. 50x50x100 tent cuttings/seedlings under a 26w cfl bulb. Vegging in a 120x100x180 under the 8 bulb Ho T5. Flowering In a 150x150x200 under 2 of those awesome 600w hps with 6/8 inch rhino filter, 9"fans for circulation and cool air intake and extracting out of a wall vent to my back yard. Tips hints and.criticism applauded. Please and thank you in advance. Forgive any mistakes I'm stoned as a m#@#@#@ right now... Stupid bongs :vap_bong__emoticon:

Thanks a bunch hammy that's exactly what I needed. What you think to this then hyperthetically of course. 50x50x100 tent cuttings/seedlings under a 26w cfl bulb. Vegging in a 120x100x180 under the 8 bulb Ho T5. Flowering In a 150x150x200 under 2 of those awesome 600w hps with 6/8 inch rhino filter, 9"fans for circulation and cool air intake and extracting out of a wall vent to my back yard. Tips hints and.criticism applauded. Please and thank you in advance. Forgive any mistakes I'm stoned as a m#@#@#@ right now... Stupid bongs :vap_bong__emoticon:

That sounds pretty good. I am guessing those will be like 3x4 and 5x5 tents? I am baked myself and don't do metric well straigh let alone high as hell. :)

Yeah those are the exact measurements actually so pat yourself on the back for the stoned conversions lol anything else you think i could add/swap out ?

Well I am in the UK also so metric is my native measurement but im not too bad with imperial conversions. Working out the necessary lumens per square foot hurts my short term memory alot.

Seems like you are headed in the right direction. This becomes addictive quickly so be warned. :)

I have a pretty addicq
tive personality so I know already im pretty screwed. Rather than working most of the time I find myself looking at different strains and nutrients and the like and before I know it im rushing like an idiot to get a job finished in time lol

I have a pretty addicq
tive personality so I know already im pretty screwed. Rather than working most of the time I find myself looking at different strains and nutrients and the like and before I know it im rushing like an idiot to get a job finished in time lol

there are many afganny strains that will take that "rushing" right out of the equation :stoned:

Haha I have no doubt about that, smoked some critical mass not so long ago and after a quarter or so I was pretty much in a vegetative state for the afternoon lol

It says that it is 4'x2' and 7" deep. Of not them I can always get a 3'x4'. Would that still be acceptable lumens wise?

If I am reading this right, how do you get to the back of the tent if it is 7ft deep?

The 8 bulb tube was a recommendation for a 3 x 4 space, not a 2 c 4 space. A tent that is 120cm is not quite 4', so make sure that a 4' light will fit.

I think that with a 120 x 120 veg tent that you will find that you do not need the smaller cutting/seedling tent--kind of a waste. A 4 x 4 veg tent with a space for seedlings and cuttings should be more than enough to furnish a 150 x 150 flowering space.

My favorite up and get your body moving strain is Satori. I am also growing a few of pcduck's fav, Chucky's Bride, but they are still in veg. It is not too early to be ordering some seeds.

I could not find a 3 x 4 tent when I was looking for a tent for a friend. Let me know if you find one that size.

And like I said, double check the actual dimensions of the 4' fixture as 120 cm is only 47.24 inches and if the fixture is actually 48", it will not fit.

Yea I've never seen or heard of a 3x4 tent. That's what I'd want bigger then 4x2

Latest posts

Back