A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good bro. I sure hope moms resting. I'll be planting my free seeds in a week.
I cant wait. first seed I have planted in years. so I'll be right behind you

Last week Wed. I planted 18 seeds.
3-11-15...18 seeds planted
3-13-15...10 sprouts, 4 more sprouts in the evening, total of 14 sprouts.
3-14-15...4 more sprouts.
That means...18 of 18 SPROUTED.

THIS GARDEN WILL BE GROWN FROM SPROUT TO HARVEST UNDER LED`S ONLY.

This is how they look today.

View attachment IMG_0535.jpg

View attachment IMG_0536.jpg

Looks good yoop, but still have not seen an significant increase in soil size, ....still waitin' :cool2:

Nothing has changed, so not really anything much to say. Taking the "cover" off and exposing them to the LED`s does not seem to have affected them negatively. The newborn stretch came to a halt. They appear the same as yesterday`s pictures.

Krav and Rose, thanks for taking a look and see. Ain`t much to see, YET. But I promise, watch and the dirt will grow. He, he, he.

Is it normal to have seedlings stretch like that yooper? When you transplant do you bury the stem?
18/18 wow

They stretch when they`re covered. It slowed way down when I uncovered them. Keep `em covered for the humidity when they sprout. And yes, I will bury part of the stem. Most are sativa or sativa dominant also. I always seem to have that stretch during this stage, so nothing new to me.

They stretch when they`re covered. It slowed way down when I uncovered them. Keep `em covered for the humidity when they sprout. And yes, I will bury part of the stem. Most are sativa or sativa dominant also. I always seem to have that stretch during this stage, so nothing new to me.

yoop, just a question, but you reckon they are hunting light?, I've just never had one stretch like that but they are under HID from the day they pop the dirt?

Under LED`s from day 1. The light was restricted through the opaque "mini greenhouses" I used. Have always used `em, always got the stretch, but always enjoyed very good success this way.

Look nice and healthy Yooper, I am sure you will get the stretch under control.

I've got to watch this......... green mojo yooper

:48:

Stank,
Krav,
MR1,
Grower,
Thanks all for stopping by. So far, so good. Any and all comments are welcome. Keep watchin` the dirt, it`s bound to grow (got fingers crossed behind back) he, he, he.

Now we gotta have an update. Finished repotting all 18 into the 6 inch coco coir pots. Could not bury as much of the stem as I wanted to because the 6 inch pots are not that much deeper than the 3 inch ones. Next repot will take care of that. Here we go. Gotta go take some pictures to complete this update.

They are really looking healthy, good looking plants yoop :)

Latest posts

Back