Sick meds seeds Phyco Crack clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my my

Reaction score
this one is for THG, P Jennings.
and maybe also Doc Green Fang .. also

THG, this is the Big girl (just 1 plant) i was referencing in your led journel...

https://www.sickmeds.com/cannabis-seeds/#psychocrack

the first run (her Mom) i ran under my 1K HPS...

this girl was vegged under a 8 bulb 4 ft. T-5 HO.
In this pic, from this past saturday.. she was 20 days in at the time... that doesn't count the 2 weeks when she was flipped to 12 x 12...
anyway, she has the 4 x 4 room all to herself, and is chilling under my new
Mars II LED Grow Light 1200W
plan to start checking trichs around 56 days,,, figure she might take 60 ish....

thats all i got at the moment....

View attachment 20150818_184958_resized.jpg

My My

I see strings. If they are holding buds up? You might want to try to get stronger fan speed as they grow.

Woo-hoo--what a room full you have! I can't wait to see how she finishes--what a monster! I will be interested to see how the 1200W does in comparison to multiple smaller units. I know that DGF is running 4 400W in a little over 20 sq ft. I am running 768w in a 3 x 6.5 space. Fun to have different grows like this to look at.

Hey Nice,
this is my 2nd run with this strain... and the *buds* being strung up are side branches, the 5 main colas are standing on there own. this girl looked terrible i trimmed it so much before the flip.... But she has regained A lot of her fullness...

THG.
when i 1st flipped, i had 4 buckets set up in this room. and have 2 GG's from TCVG, and a Cross of pre98 bubba X the Cleaner...

at that time i had this big 1200 led in there, and also all 3 of my smaller Apollo LED lights in there.. after 2 weeks they started to flower. but the psyco crack girl was shading the other 3. and from experience i knew it wasnt going to get any better for the 3 smaller ladies....
so i decided since i wasnt currently using the Veg room, i set up 3 buckets for the 2 GG and the Pre98 cross. and then moved the 3 smaller Apollo leds in there for them...

the 3 more led's i just ordered will go in there for the 3 flowering ladies, so that room will have a total of 6 smaller led lights....

I'll get a couple pics tonight and post them up tomorrow.....

Hey my my. When I went to Spannabis I hooked up with Red Dog and he gave me a bag of his psycho crack. It was great tasting and I liked the up high. I bought a pack as soon as I got back. I think this is a very under rated strain.

I have also grown psyco crack.
I didn't see anything special about it.

hey umbra....
that is Cool, I played it forward with a meter for Red Dog.
so in return he sent me some beans...

I had 2 different phenotypes...
1 was taller and a good yielder.. ( like the one i am flowering now)
and i had a smaller one, that i liked the taste better, but it didnt produce much....
i still have a couple other strains he had sent me also.. plus i bought williams wonder also...

the pre buba cross, has a nice lemon smell to it...
and one of the GG's im loving the resin production.. and stinky as all get out...

I'm thinking Buckeye Purple is next on my list....

come the first of the year, im going to start cracking some more GG's and hope to find something great to F3..

Hey Duck, Yep, still searching for the weed to put my D**k in the dirt... ha ha ha

Just checking in and looking good your way. Keep it rolling man!

My my, everything is just looking great! I think that I may have to try the Buckeye Purple, too. It just looks and sounds too good.

Latest posts

Back