outside help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

I have a Cindy 99 cross that has small buds. The plant looks done, the buds are cloudy clear and amber. My question..

Will they bulk up? I don't want amber... what should I do? The breeder of these say they are small buds but deadly. They seem really small to be ready.

Thanks guys. I don't want to harvest early but i want speedy pot. Rather have smaller speedy then bigger amber.. What's a girl to do?

Ok, i will take a pic. This is a lesson on not covering a plant with a black plastic bag in the rain and sun..burnt.. not bud rot, burnt.View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 002.jpg

hmm.. don't 'look' quite fully finished. but the scope knows better ;)
cindy is an insanely fast finisher.. but these look a lot more pinkZ dom to me.

i can't help. but i would encourage you to clean her up a bit if possible at least (will help on trim-day anyway ;)) and watch them burnt areas -i know you're drier than my location, but still ;)

gonna be interesting; cindy's a zinger, i found zella to be narcotic.. interesting to see what this yields.
have you heard from benny recently?

Ya know, I had a pheno that was a speedy up zella.. Loved it.. The stuff I have tried of the breeders makes me so stoned i can't move...

I will clean up the plant and maybe take the damaged tops off.. Taste it after she is dried and go from there. Thank you Kaotik.

Go by the trics
Maybe we those 100°+ days stunted the bud formation?

Thank you guys. I took half the plant and was surprised the buds were bigger than i thought. And the trics said take it. Thanks for the reinforcement.

Just seeing this. Sorry for the lag. Try any out yet?

Hi Stoney, no I haven't had it yet.. maybe tomorrow? I see you took yours too. as you and tc say, pucker time.

Yup 3 out of 11 down. Everyone else is packing on the weight. Some are gonna be the pita trimmers I can tell already. But same here, trics are looking close

Latest posts

Back