Banana Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
26 days of flowering and 26 days since taking the cuttings---i smoked this as an oil---it was amazing---saw it growing at a friends and just had to have it---this legendary West Coast strain crosses Ghost OG and Skunk Haze to create an indica-dominant hybrid that tastes and smells like a bushel of fresh bananas. Although it leans towards an indica genetically, the effects are balanced by the Haze’s mellow sativa buzz that provides a relaxed sense of euphoria. A great choice when dealing with stress or depression, Banana Kush also helps stimulate your creative juices and can help you remain talkative in social settings:yay:

View attachment IMG_0607.JPG

View attachment IMG_0608.JPG

View attachment IMG_0609.JPG

View attachment IMG_0610.JPG

View attachment IMG_0611.JPG

Wow, just beautiful Orange. Look at those stacked colas.. That's what i need to be more talkative in social situations.

They look great..you got your mojo back..thrilled for ya.

thanks rb---yea the banana kush would be perfect to get you out of that shell/shyness you have lol---im not patting myself on the back just yet---loads can happen between now and harvest---not quite even1/2 way thru flower yet---fingers and toes are crossed---green mojo keep on keeping on---they say this is a moderate producer---i see big fat colas in my future :yay: :cool2:

looking grand, man thats a sweet looking setup. hydro?

Looking good Little Brother. Sounds awesome too. Did you grow from seed or clone?

Looking good Little Brother. Sounds awesome too. Did you grow from seed or clone?

clones---i spotted this little jewel while helping a friend harvest his stuff and just had to have it---this is the 1st run for me---he likely got her from harborside---think i've had her since april and am finally featuring her in the spotlight

Found this

Unknown or Legendary - Banana Kush
Aka: Crockett's Banana Kush - Aka: Private Reserve

Breeder: Crockett
Hybrid: OG Kush x Skunk Haze

Info: This is a variety that we created about 10 years ago that i began to call "Banana" because it has a faint banana smell, but because i had mistakenly taken a name that had already been used, we renamed it "Private Reserve". But locally we still call it Banana. [...] I'd been searching for a long time for a particular OG Kush cut, and when I found it, I grew it for a while. It's called the Ghost OG. [...] I like the Ghost cut because of the Nug size and the yield. It's not a huge yield, but for an OG it's good. I mixed it with a local Skunk variety we've been growing around here for years, which is actually an ancestor of the Haze that everybody in Amsterdam is crazy over. It's a mix between those two, and the genetics that came of it were just incredible. It's just a freak of nature. [...] I thought they would cross well because they are just such different spectrums. The OG is so indica and the Skunk Haze is so sativa. The Kush cut was probably 8 or 9 years old when i got it and the seeds from the Skunk Haze are back from the early seventies. I wanted to mix that Skunk Haze with something because I knew it was something that no one else had. It's really unique. And now i have something noone else has ;-)

thanx for the find WH---unique she certainly is---she's a typical temperamental og---took 23 days just to get legs on the clones---she gets my undivided attention for the time being---one slip up and she will kick my azz---i know it---she knows it---we all know it---funny how the best herb i know iv'e ever grown was ALWAYS the most finicky---i guess if it were so easy---everybody would be doing it lol

Latest posts

Back