Here's what the real original Purple Haze looks like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
if any one find seedbank with this strain, post it.

2jcc9li.jpg

thats the prettiest bud i have ever seen i wish i could smoke some mmmmmmm

looks nice dude whats the procent of THC in thos babys?

wow .. can u order any seeds like that online ??????

If some one finds these seeds, please let me know, I'd love to smoke on that ish

That looks nice! Who really has these seeds?

hey Pinero06 nice bud Keep it up.. i got a purple haze plant but i can't post it up i don't have no clue how to do it

dear God...I want seeds.

Someone told me true purple haze doesn't even exist anymore? I'm not sure how true that is. If that is indeed purple haze then it's obviously still out there...Now just a matter of finding someone who has seeds.

Just some info for ya here but from what i understand you will not find any "purple haze" strain out there. That is a myth. However, from what I understand the OG Haze and now most every other breeders Haze's have a purple pheno.

So in fact when u find that pheno of Haze you then have it... purple haze.

Otherwise there are some better looking purple strains out there like Lavender that has a high THC content , or even Grand Daddy Purple , or The Purps from Sensi i believe..

Otherwise the idea of finding purple haze seeds for sale is fruitless.. but Haze seeds r out there and most Haze's do have a purp pheno so ..well good luck in yur searches.

mmm I love grand daddy purp. I've been thinking of growing some purples. Maybe I'll look around for that.

again... i don't believe that there is a true PURPLE Haze Strain... i could be wrong though....just what i've been told...

this site u offered may have a cut of the purple pheno of haze and made some seeds ..i guess that could explain ...

anyways nice find that site has some nice prices!

Latest posts

Back