Flowering Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Hi to all cannabis connoisseur's :)
I was hoping you can help me out,
I have 4 easy sativa's growing (2 and half months old) all very healthy except that 2 of them have started to show female flowers already and I thought the 2 others would have caught up by now but havent...
What i want to know is....
1- can I force the 2 others to start flowering by shutting out the light early at night?
2- If that works and they show signs of female can I put them back to the same hours of light as the other 2?
3- If I do put them back to the same hours after will this mess them up?
Help appreciated!
smile.gif

Do you still have all 4 in veg? If so just leave them all in there until the others show pre-flowers.

yeah, like TBG said. if 1 has shown pre-flowers, then the others will soon follow. be patient, thats the key to this guerrilla farming lark.

Cheers for that I feel a bit better now lol:hubba:
I was on another forum posting the same question and someone told me I should trash them cos they werent showing signs of flowers yet.... How mad is that!?:)

thats is stupididty if ever i heard it lol. you shouldnt scrap them unless there is something wrong with them. what forum was that lol.

85cannabliss said:
thats is stupididty if ever i heard it lol. you shouldnt scrap them unless there is something wrong with them. what forum was that lol.
I dont know if I should say but I will anyway lol, it was grasscity forum.:)

Latest posts

Back