Pax 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol my PAX will get warm on the highest setting, I usually smoke on 2 till it's about cashed then switch to 3 for the last few hits. Wish I would have waited a month to get mine, paid 250 for it.... but I really love it.

Does it actually cool the vapour or is it simply cooler to hold in your hand or press to your lips... that looks funny as heck by the way. Looks like it might hold half a gram of "loose leaf" alright but what happens when you get powder in there? Does it clog up? Can you clean it?
Can't deny the portability but I like this type :vap-red vapor: No batteries and easy to clean. Repair parts available too. But I do find the vapour gets hot though so I run the tube through two bags of ice. I like drawing on a tube and filling a bag is fun too. I also make big a production out of the preparation and vaping... I'd think it'd be over way too quick with this thing.

Ok hear we go.......It really is the iPhone of vapes at $300 CDN they make very small changes and release it again without fixing the issues like HOT VAPE lol.

Rose give it to the grand kids to play Simon says with lmfao

Stank, i don't have grandkids, quit rubbing it in. LOL I want to give it to you!

To stick where the shine don't shine lol

Are the rumours true Rose that you drive a Harley?

I should have posted earlier, i had a taker. NE, it wouldn't have worked for oil at all.
Thank you for your interest.

ok np. the pen i have is only a 2 strip and literally a 10$ pen works great for me

ty tho for response Rose

Latest posts

Back