Can I go back to veg nutes after flowering nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
I want to know if I can go back to vegetative nutes after flowering nutes to increase vegetative growth for my girls. by the way I ended up with only 4 femailes out of 16 plants. The males have been removed last week. But I would like some help please!:cool:

Some strains are nitrogen hogs and you may notice a little yellowing during flowering and it would'nt hurt to give it some veg nutes once or twice to green-up the leaves and satisfy it's nitrogen need. At least that is what i've been taught..................................;)

Like bojok said, some plants are N hogs. The only difference between veg and flower nutes are the ratio between N P and K. Veg nutes have High n, flower nutes have high K. It doesn't really matter what nutes you use, but flowering requires a lot of k and less N than when it is growing. but if you wan't it to get bigger and like bojok said if you see yellow spots, give it some veg nutes to give it more Nitrogen. But besides that, stick with the flower nutes because it is designed for the flowering phase, obviously. THats my .02. :)

Thanks to both of you, now will hurt to slowly increase the lights back to a 18 hour day for more growth.

thats a really bad idea, if you are planning to reveg your plants you should always go back to the 24hr light cycle and then slowly bring then down to 18. give at least 1 week of 24hrs a day. if you do what you were planning you are risking stressing the plant and getting a hermie

Latest posts

Back