Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JuggaloJay69 said:
Ok so obviously u guys really dont kno much about weed I do grow my own I have my whole basement full of it I also dont give a **** what you guys say cuz im the one makeing money and I only sell reggie not kush or dro or mids only reggies cuz when I sell it I make so much money I learned everything about weed from a person who has veen ******* around with it since before you guys were even a nutsatin in ur daddys underwear so before u guys start running your mouths and acting like a hardass over the ******* internet do some more research cuz obviously u people r ******* dumb as hell and get riped off come on 20 bucks for a gram and & half of reggies I laugh hahaha so piece out u dumbs **** :icon_smile: s

what a joke! :rofl: You come in bragging you know more than us, then get mad when put in your place. Do you only sell reggie because that's all you produce? Buy some good genetics and grow real mj....

Is there something in the air today...that solar storm get to some of these people?? That's 3 today!!

hehe prices rose so much since this thread first started, I remember buying zips (oz) for 80$ all day EVERYDAY!, Now your lucky to see an oz of reggies/mids for 120-130$,

If you wanna get down with some dirty dirt bud, prolly 800 a pillow (lb).

but for "dro" you gotta pay, 250-380$ an OZ!

EVERYONE IS STUCK ON 20-25$ a gram of dro!! ***? lol. (main reason I started cultivating)

JuggaloJay69 said:
Ok so obviously u guys really dont kno much about weed I do grow my own I have my whole basement full of it I also dont give a **** what you guys say cuz im the one makeing money and I only sell reggie not kush or dro or mids only reggies cuz when I sell it I make so much money I learned everything about weed from a person who has veen ******* around with it since before you guys were even a nutsatin in ur daddys underwear so before u guys start running your mouths and acting like a hardass over the ******* internet do some more research cuz obviously u people r ******* dumb as hell and get riped off come on 20 bucks for a gram and & half of reggies I laugh hahaha so piece out u dumbs **** :icon_smile: s

A basement full Of weed? Will you marry me??

Lmfao

SmokinMom said:
A basement full Of weed? Will you marry me??

Lmfao

hubba hubba, I got a basement "full" too ;), Never thought finding a wife would be as easy as lying lol!

I can be SmokeDad :}

lol

SM, what I picture is a 30 ur old white boy that thinks he's tough and talks all ghetto. Wears jenco jeans and face paint at least 3 out of 7 nights a week. And also says things like "where's the juggahoe's at?" *shiver* end rant. I bet he's in the Midwest. Hahaha. No offense :D

hehe know your not speaking about me ;), I'm only 21 :-o lol.
that juggahoe made me LOL!
sorry for getting off topic alot lol. back to the topical choice here!
MJ weights...
Ah the Metric system, been helping kids weigh drugs since 1800's ;)

Only thing I even heard of that "slang" anything was a hooker working a baptist convention

Toke a few rips of the old hooter and watch the workaholics juggahoe episode on demand. You'll laugh your *** off and picture this tool hatchet in hand hahahaha

LOL--must be the full moon.

My first oz (called a lid back them) was $8--a full 4 finger baggie.

I don't understand all the terms they use on the street for bud now....reggies, mids, etc.....

..." a basement full of reggies"... :rofl:
I've prolly "slang" more weed out the window of my truck after rolling a fatty, than he has seen in 15 years...:icon_smile:

Hick said:
..." a basement full of reggies"... :rofl:
I've prolly "slang" more weed out the window of my truck after rolling a fatty, than he has seen in 15 years...:icon_smile:

Lol....now that was funny.:D

Way I be weighin in on this here topic be like this with the math I reckon. I think to date I have invested bout thousand bucks over the past 4 yars or so in my growin and in that 4 yars probly pulled off double ifin not triple that in streets value of pouch fillin product. Ways I look at it is Im head the game and was the best investment I be thinkin I have ever done. Wishin these government folk be seein the benifit in this one days get alot of our conomies out the toilet. My pouch fillin has paid fur itself and fars I look at it no need to worry bout buyin it never to gain.

BWD

The Hemp Goddess said:
My first oz (called a lid back them) was $8--a full 4 finger baggie.

I don't understand all the terms they use on the street for bud now....reggies, mids, etc.....
Finally! Someone who speaks my language. My first lid was $10, circa 1972. A pound was $100 at the time.

Hick ...... a few years ago I joined this forum when you recommended it as an adult growing education place. Can't you recommend a different site to "Jugs" as in jughead, that is more appropriate for his age and experience?
Hate getting pi55ed off this early in the day reading his post.....Oh right, I don't HAVE to read it. Nevermind

How are you liking this sunshine?

Please unban him.....I want to converse with the young lad.
I need a new arch nemesis.....since New Girl ran away.....

Latest posts

Back