Where can i get the epsom salts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
My girls is turning to yellow and curling, i heard other people say i can use the epsom salts. Where can i get it ?

You can get epsolm salts at like walmart, family dollar, dollar general, a local grocery store, just ask where it'd be and you can prolly get a big size thing of epsolm salts for a buck or two :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
You can get epsolm salts at like walmart, family dollar, dollar general, a local grocery store, just ask where it'd be and you can prolly get a big size thing of epsolm salts for a buck or two :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne
if i get epolm salt, how can i use it.:)

Well, the only thing i think epsom salts would be good for is if the plant has Magnesium deficiency. Mg deficiency will cause leaves to turn yellow and brown in some cases.

To use epsom salts in this case you would need 1 tablespoon of epsom salts and 1 gallon of water. Get the water really hot and mix in 1 table spoon of epsalm salts. (make sure the water is hot enough to make the salt dissolve.) I would recommend putting 1 gallon of water on the stove until near boiling, puring it into a container followed by the table spoon of epsom salt. Stir or shake it. Once you've done this just water your plants with it and if it is Magnesium deficiency that's causing this, it'll solve your problem!

Other than that you can use any decent feed. You can even put down NPK time release pellets which is what i use for a good feed and it works to change those colors to dark green greatly =) anyways i hope i was some help, take care and good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

NO- NOOOO-NNOOOO,
First my friend, if you hit the plant, with water that is any thing above tepid, your going to kill it. Yellowing can also be a sign of over-watering. Hold off on salts, cause that is something we try hard to leech out of the soils. research the forums here, and read up on grows, both indoor and outdoor, you will find lots of good help, but go at it slowly, and double check what you are being advised to do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
NO- NOOOO-NNOOOO,
First my friend, if you hit the plant with water that is any thing above tebid, your going to kill it. Yellowing can also be a sign of over-watering. Hold off on salts, cause that is something we try hard to leech out of the soils. research the forums here, and read up on grows, both indoor and outdoor, you will find lots of good help, but go at it slowly, and double check what you are being advised to do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
i have to go with this im new to indoor and watering these pots gots me constantly trying to get it right.ive over waterd all my plants and firts signs are always leaves turning yellow.ihad one almost all yellow and make a comeback starved it of water and it got all its color back.

Latest posts

Back