Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 12:15 AM   #41521
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Get'm Hippy !-- I'm be sexing some that stuff I got from U soon !-- Umbra sent me those KL & BOC seed mid April -- I got both sexed -took cuts and the originals are in bloom !--I don't play !
Got most the trimming done till next week and made a supply run before D.D. head back tommorrow !
I really can't wait to see how the king Louis turn out you've really been killing it these days Keef
Old 06-13-2017, 12:23 AM   #41522
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodHippy View Post
Bud The Orange Diesel had my Attention Quick. It is on en.seedfinder.eu place.
I am on the list for some, It will be August before they even harvest.
I just looked it up does it ever sound good I really want to get my hands on that agent orange I think it's going to be one of the next ones I buy whenever you hear of a good orange strain it usually has subcools agent orange in it
Old 06-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #41523
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Sounds like the KL gonna be a good medicine plant and she has the structure I like !-- Looking forward to the pipe test I am !-- About to dive off into Umbra's Box of Chocolate and see what I can find ? -- I got a lot of stuff to sort out ! --Had D.D. go thru the pharm with me and talk about thinning the herd some !
Old 06-13-2017, 12:26 AM   #41524
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Good Evening OFC Front to Back, Left to Right
White Widow, NL, NL, Bubb., Master Kush, and US
Ness you are rocking it. I got no doubt the beans you got will rock to. Heck they look as good or better than mine. I grow in water. Keep up the good work Sister.
Old 06-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #41525
Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Sounds like the KL gonna be a good medicine plant and she has the structure I like !-- Looking forward to the pipe test I am !-- About to dive off into Umbra's Box of Chocolate and see what I can find ? -- I got a lot of stuff to sort out ! --Had D.D. go thru the pharm with me and talk about thinning the herd some !
Trust me it sucks in the beginning but after you see all the new stuff you're going to replace it with Plus pick the ones that you have back up seeds of that way you're not really losing anything it might take you a few to get the one that you had before but you still have it Plus you never know you could end up with something better than the one you had
Old 06-13-2017, 12:54 AM   #41526
Keef

Some hard decisions Bud !-- It's not like anything is less than the others !-- I got too many blueberry varieties !-- Each as good as the next so I'm gonna have to look at plant structure and stuff !-- I need to pick between B.B. King --- GDP -x- BPU -and The Blue T.E. !-- All nice blueberries !-- There can be only one !
I have to make room for some Strawberry and Chocolate work ! -Plus the Pine ! -- Need to get ready to turn Waldo loose and make Feminized seed -- Lots and lots of feminized seed ! --I save some !--
Old 06-13-2017, 02:50 AM   #41527
Budlight

Keef that's definitely a tough one
Old 06-13-2017, 03:17 AM   #41528
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Hi Guys, Ness, so nice to see Nurse L in your garden. Yes, she loves it outside. You are rocking it. good for you. that is a good dinner you fixed.

Kraven, thanks for the call. I asked bud if he hit really really hard on that foot and he said yes, it made his teeth rattle. So now i am not worried about something horrible like the mushy stuff I saw on x-ray. I just don't understand how it got so much worse in a week. And yes, this is not a good time for me to not have my wingman. I am so glad i have been working out for 2 years so i am strong enough to do this heavy work. 20 gallon pots are heavy even with a dolly. (sp)

Wood hippy thanks for thinking about Bud, he is such a nice guy. We have a grown son in town and he will mow the lawn and help his mom out... we will be ok.
thanks for the support guys.

I got some gdp, that is nice. Lets smoke this stuff it is bed time... Good night.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 06-13-2017, 11:49 AM   #41529
Keef

Morning O.F.C. !
Rose -- It's all gonna be O.K. !-- 6 weeks ? -- U got this !-- I would suggest that Mr. RB didn't get worse after his fall !-- The X-ray just didn't show anything with a quick look by the Dr. but then the x-ray went to the radiology to be reviewed by the radiologist !-- He the one that found that impact injury and sent word back to the Dr. -- The six weeks has begun it won't be long !
The rest of U Old Farts got no excuse !-- Get up and do your duty !-- Weed won't smoke itself !
Old 06-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #41530
Keef

Gonna be a hot one again today Kraven !-- We gonna get into the 90s with a 15-20 mph wind !-- The wind we have most of the time but on days like today when we gonna have scattered showers too it'll be hot and sticky ! -- Cuz don't fall your a** off the roof O.K. !-- Falling is bad !-- Tried to bust concrete with my face so I know these things ! --
Rose U got the weed to keep Mr.RB medicated ? -- Do like Kraven said but get him on edibles or caps -- Dose him 3 times a day enough so it makes him high !-- Sure the CBDs work well for lots of stuff but CBDs work best with some THC !-- I find it much easier to control the dose with caps !-- RSO ? -- A dose as big as a grain of rice ? -- Your idea of how big a grain of rice is may be bigger or smaller that what someone else thinks it is !-- With the caps U can get a consistent dose !-- Anywho !-- If U need some good trim to keep Mr. RB and yourself medicated I bet we could find some !-- U gonna need to be medicated too !-- U gonna be doing more and U gonna hurt too !

I 'm working on a pipe of GDP-x- BPU and feeling alright myself !-- My caps have kicked in and I feel like I could jump tall buildings with a single bound !-- Well good enough to talk trash anyway !
Old 06-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #41531
Keef

Ain't nobody around ? --I been listen to some CSNY - "Southern Man"-- "Ohio"-- ?
I got a political rant locked and loaded that probably get me kicked da "F" up outta here !--
It's a test of self control !-- It would be a good distraction ? -- Maybe a few more tokes ?
Old 06-13-2017, 01:56 PM   #41532
yarddog

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

awesome news kraven. i will have to talk you out of a prime cut of the nightshade when you get your project rolling.
so i was looking in my veg closet, i have 11 strains right now, i need to thin a few out. i have a few keepers for sure, but i really need to weed out a little.
my fan and lights for my micro fridge will be here today. i am going to convert a mini fridge to a seed/sprout, clone space
Old 06-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #41533
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Thank you for the offer Keef, Mr rb really likes Nordle and I still have some of that. I am smoking last years stuff, it is really almost gone.. A friend brought me a big jar of a lovely sativa that the grower gave her... so i am lucky and fine that way.

Keef, Bud's knee did collapse. they have ordered a cat scan, so I will be glad to hear the report on that. I was afraid he had bone cancer to make the knee collapse. A week ago there was space between the bones, not now.. The best news ever is he isn't in pain if he doesn't step with it.

Crosby Still et all sounds good. I love them. You can watch sessions today..

Ok, i better hit this day. hugs to all the ofc.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 06-13-2017, 02:13 PM   #41534
Keef

Rose -- D.D. just got up so we doing a wake and bake all over again !-- I was telling D.D. about Mr. RB and she had a bold idea !-- Get Him one those motorized Wheel Chair and put a trailor on the back !-- Turn him into a backyard truck driver !
Old 06-13-2017, 02:35 PM   #41535
yarddog

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

Rose, i have three harley tsu sprouts, and two vegging now. i read there is a 75% chance of having a high cbd to thc ratio. hoping i get the pheno i want for my wife to try
Old 06-13-2017, 02:42 PM   #41536
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Yd, Oh, i hope you do too. It is a nice plant, really pretty.

DD, great minds, i told him today we need to put a ramp in when we re do the driveway. Then he could get out of the house. Here I thought a rambler was a good place to age. The house is done for wheelchair inside but it is those 2 steps getting in that is a killer.

I have to do laundry so i am clothed...

Old 06-13-2017, 02:48 PM   #41537
Keef

Dog that sounds like a plan to me !-- I hope it helps and it probably will !-- I got to get a high CBD variety !-- U know I plan to press lots of oil for e-cig cartridges and being able to mix the oils from different varieties got my interest up !-- Maybe some oil from a hard hitting variety mixed 50/50 with a high CBD variety like Harlequin --Nordle or AC/DC ? -- High CBD and high THC should Get-R-Done !-- Should be great medicine !
Old 06-13-2017, 02:58 PM   #41538
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

morning OFC.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #41539
Keef

I forgot to start my aero bell peppers but I get to them this afternoon !-- I got this other thing I'm start too but I got no plan yet !-- Aero melons ? --I don't know ? --Kinda want to run the vine around the grow room wall out da way !-- U do know I can grow square cantaloupes !-- hang them on the wall while they grow ?
Wonder if I can pull it off ?
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #41540
Budlight

Good morning everyone I think I got a pretty good deal this morning a brand-new 4 x 8 flood table for 50 bucks
Closed Thread