Some Bodhi cuts Im running

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry AM nothing worthy of pics at the moment... got a tent full 11 days into flower atm with 4 strains from Bodhi... need a week or 2 before theres some action...

I was able to get some of the Big Buddy Lavender x snowlotus beans...wookie

Ola JAAM, nice buds Bud!
just think if ya crossed the Wookie to Instant Cookie, you would get a Wookie Cookie! :vap-leafy_wave:

Whats up Goophy??? :48: A Wookie Cookie sounds like it should be a dog treat.... but it would prob be a serious cross...

ill sit over here in the corner and roll the joints JAAM.
bet we get some show girls in a few weeks

sounds good to me King... a couple ladies needed water last night and some strains are alil ahead of the others.... should have something worthy of breaking out the camera in around a week....

Excellent pics JAAM, that WiFi is looking real frosty, they all look great though.

Dang JAAM! You got it goin on in here!!! One of these days i'll get around to trying a WIFI. I bet all of 3 of those strains are great oil producers.

Thanks AM.... I think the Wookie and Wifi may give that Grail a run for its money in the oil production dept... they are both completely loaded with trichs...

Good looking ladies Jaam, ive never grown Wifi but ive grown WifixAlien, and that was great smoke.

Latest posts

Back