the Hoosier Daddy Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes she is very Pretty...You are Showing what That HD is all about...just wait for week 7:D

:ciao: RoseBud

Rosebud said:
:ciao: :ciao: 4U
High Rosie

Finnally got a freeze here,i still got a bong load being tortured outback.was the trainwreck you grew real sweet smelling,I guess I expected someting more diesel being TW,should of called it SF trolly car headed for garadelli square!! Hey, Only the Hoosiers in straight HF, the rest are in a combo of reciepes from lots of contributers, That I amended with a bag Of HF.I got just under 3 ozs of Dutch Treat off the Topsy Turvy, nice bud, smells better than it is though. I have a few other strains growing also, The BBKUSH looks really good, along with my Gabby Haze, I think my gabbies gonna be a real winner!!

4u2sm0ke said:
Yes she is very Pretty...You are Showing what That HD is all about...just wait for week 7:D

:ciao: RoseBud

Hey Everybody, just a little update, Everythings going great on this rotation, I just chopped a Blueberry kush, a super lemon haze and a Gabby Haze, The Hoosier Daddy is just kickin, I don't count days, but harvest by plant appearence, I spent all this money on microscopes, lighted loupes, hygrometers, etc. I was actually doing a couple things right!! Anyway I replaced the 3 chopped with 6 more Daddys and a couple trainwrecks. and of course my gabby. the last pic is my HD, shes been in 12X12 for a couple of months, still has lots of feeder leaves!!! I gotta wonder if she wasn;'t a weight-lifter in a past life, that girls got shoulders, I just hope I like the smoke, I still haven't tried any!! and I've cloned her to the unknown, I've flipped her kids since i got her, and her grandkids got cloned last night, took some huge tops!!

P1130168.JPG

P1130173.JPG

P1130175.JPG

Nice, Skagit. :hubba: give us an update on how the HD smokes.

:peace:,

7ge:)

I put 8 hoosierDaddy in these Fredmeyer cloth Wine bags, full of the SoyBean Alfalfa super soil, no set back at all, just cut back a mite on the Hot stuff, what I call the inert ingredients, having trouble posting the pictures, I just went and took more, I had my pixel setting to high on the camara, anyway the bags, the're free, and 3 gallons, I'll try and repost the pics, anyway the bags have 6 chambers for winebottles, cut them out!! and the're you go, kinda cool for free!! The pictures under the HPS light are mostly ChemDawg 91 the Mrs. said she loved the test run!!

P1130346.JPG

P1130452.JPG

P1130457.JPG

P1130456.JPG

7greeneyes said:
Nice, Skagit. :hubba: give us an update on how the HD smokes.

:peace:,

7ge:)

oh I will, the waits killin me, I 've put alot af faith in these girls, my harvest after next, doubled, is gonna be around 8 plants of HD, taste unknown!!!

I am liking the three gallon size. I am about to harvest a TW in one and I will see how much less I get then with 5 gallon. they are so much easier to maneuver and you can fit more in. Anyway, looking good skag.

did a pretty good start on trimmin the old gal, all i gots some kids no poke scissors, lol, not sure if The pics are gonna upload, new camera, disabled the gps mode, not sure on picture size. wish I coulda grew the daddy another 2 weeks but I'm so lucky and grateful I got what I got, This strain is a true heavy wieght, big heavy buds, fairly easy to manicure, a good easy grow!!! can't wait to smoke some

P1000006.JPG

Looks great from here hope She is as nice as she looks

sure glad he was able to finish this grow..She is a wonderfull strain and Im sure he has enjoyed the smoke...

Looked real good..
Sounds like a huge yielder lol

Latest posts

Back